Is Storm A DS

Wondering if that new friend you just brought home is a Dutch Shepherd? Post here.
Forum rules
Please read the first post: "Forum Rules and FAQ"
Storm99
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: .........

Is Storm A DS

Post by Storm99 »

Hello Is 4 month old storm a Dutch Shepherd?
Raven
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: .

Re: Is Storm A DS

Post by Raven »

I'm sorry no one has posted a reply. There hasn't been much activity the last couple of weeks (perhaps because people thought the forum was shutting down October 1st).

I don't usually comment on whether someone's dog is DS or a DSx, so I'm of no help. However, you might want to post other pictures--like a full-side view--and offer more information (weight/age, what you told about her, her temperament, activity level, drives, intelligence, etc.).

If you've read other threads in this section, you'll have found that it's hard to say 100% either way with an adult dog and much less so with a pup since they change so much.

I will say you have one cute pup! Very sweet face! Did you get her out of a shelter?
Though I can only hope to become the person who my animals believe I am, the things that they have taught me have made me a better human being. ~~~Sharon~~~
cordeliandemon
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: owner of a male Dutch Shepherd and female Alaskan Malamute

Re: Is Storm A DS

Post by cordeliandemon »

is she a DS ? i cant say for certain, but shes got more potential to be atleast part DS by looks than most "is my dog a DS" threads ive seen.
as raven said more photos and details are needed :)

and as for not many people on the forum in the past couple weeks? i think its just a time of year thing. people or their kids going back to school/college/work ect and struggling to make time at the moment.
its taken 3 days of conscious effort just to sit down and actually post something (at 2am...) as im in the same situation.
Sadhbh (pronounced "Sive", its an irish name) -
Demon (dutch shepherd)
Koda (alaskan malamute)
Sidney (collie/springer spaniel)- R.I.P