Is Shredder a DS mix?? Thanks!

Wondering if that new friend you just brought home is a Dutch Shepherd? Post here.
Forum rules
Please read the first post: "Forum Rules and FAQ"
Shredder
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I wanna know what kinda dog I have

Is Shredder a DS mix?? Thanks!

Post by Shredder »

Hello all,

This is Shredder and she is 4 years old! Ive had her a couple years now and haven never known what breed she was since I got her from a friend of a friend needing to get rid ofher. Someone once said they thought she could be a Dutch Shepard mix and so far thats the best guess ive heard. So I have come here to see what everyone else thinks!

She is very energetic, loyal and silly! Despite her name she doesnt shred anything and is an amazing dog who never barks. Her brindle is my favorite part of her and its very promient. Ive uploaded 5 pictures of her to this URL and was hoping someone could help me out! Sorry if theyre not the best pictures for this. Thank you for your time!

Heres the URL:

http://imgur.com/a/j6bby

http://imgur.com/a/j6bby
Owned-By-Hendrix
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Dutch Shepherd Owner.

Re: Is Shredder a DS mix?? Thanks!

Post by Owned-By-Hendrix »

I thought I replied to this previously... whoops, sorry.

How much does she weigh? I really cannot tell by pics alone - she may have some DS in her but overall but it's hard to tell. Her face at certain angles looks more like a mountain cur but again, pics can be deceiving.
Kay, H, and The SO
(Pepper's Look-A-Like)
(Tyson's Soul Twin)
Shredder
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I wanna know what kinda dog I have

Post by Shredder »

It's okay! Shredder is around 40 pounds! And she is a very passionate bunny and squirrel hunter so maybe she does have some Mountain cur in her, she trails them a lot! Thanks for the help!
Mark77
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Own a Mal and a Dutchie.

Post by Mark77 »

Looks just like a Plott Hound to me.