Dutch? Dang theres a lot of the same ? Hope i get replys

Wondering if that new friend you just brought home is a Dutch Shepherd? Post here.
Forum rules
Please read the first post: "Forum Rules and FAQ"
173ELI
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I believe i have a dutch shepherd and am trying to get more opinions on him. New to this type of site so i will start there

Dutch? Dang theres a lot of the same ? Hope i get replys

Post by 173ELI »

Hi im eli i believe i have a dutch but i wanna get more opinions cus hes going on 6 months and am thinking of getting him blood tested and trained professionaly! Lots of money! So here i am or we are. I caint see how to post pics here
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: Dutch? Dang theres a lot of the same ? Hope i get replys

Post by centrop67 »

There's two ways to add photos...

The first is to put your photo on one of the many photo sharing sites like photobucket or flickr and then click the img button and put the url address of the photo between the "img" tags,

The second is to click the add files button at towards the bottom of the post. You have to make the file size of the pictures small (<1mb) to add files.

There's one other option, and that is to email me the photos. I will add them to your post for you. The only problem with this method is that there is a delay in getting your image shown. My email address is my member name at earthlink dot net.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Re: Dutch? Dang theres a lot of the same ? Hope i get replys

Post by Dutchringgirl »

dont waste your money on blood tests. It wont give you the answered you want.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage