I hope my pictures work.

Wondering if that new friend you just brought home is a Dutch Shepherd? Post here.
Forum rules
Please read the first post: "Forum Rules and FAQ"
GypsyTheDS
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: Me n my girls, Gypsy and Nala, live in Georgia. Gypsy was found as a neglected and abused stray. A Dutch Shepherd mix. She is now healthy and happy as part of our family. Nala came to us from a Craigslist ad at a year old. A tall and lanky German Shepherd/lab mix.

I hope my pictures work.

Post by GypsyTheDS »

So i got this girl as a rescue who was pretty thin and neglected. You can tell by her reactions to certain things that she has been abused. :assault: Absolutely nobody knew what breed she was. So she was said to be Shepherd mix. It doesn't matter to me what she is but just curious. She is coming out of her shell after having her for a month or so. She is starting to get stubborn and push her limits with my husband and i. Other than that she is a great dog and we couldn't be happier with her. So her is my version of a DS, mix of course?? I hope my pictures work!!!!!!! :|
Attachments
GypsyResized.jpg
GypsyResized.jpg (38.17 KiB) Viewed 2263 times
20180117_130239-459x816.jpg
20180117_130239-459x816.jpg (109.46 KiB) Viewed 2263 times
20180117_130344.jpg
20180117_130344.jpg (869.86 KiB) Viewed 2263 times
My girl Gypsy Chillin' in the hammock
My girl Gypsy Chillin' in the hammock
gyp.jpg (394.56 KiB) Viewed 2263 times
Last edited by GypsyTheDS on Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Aimee, Gypsy (DS) & Nala (GSD/lab)
GypsyTheDS
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: Me n my girls, Gypsy and Nala, live in Georgia. Gypsy was found as a neglected and abused stray. A Dutch Shepherd mix. She is now healthy and happy as part of our family. Nala came to us from a Craigslist ad at a year old. A tall and lanky German Shepherd/lab mix.

Re: I hope my pictures work.

Post by GypsyTheDS »

Here is another of her standing
Attachments
Gypsy's first snow
Gypsy's first snow
20180103_124205_crop_367x367.jpg (108.13 KiB) Viewed 2262 times
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Post by centrop67 »

Gypsy is beautiful.

It looks like there's some DS there, but I'll let others with more expertise comment.

:DSlove:
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
GypsyTheDS
Puppy

Post by GypsyTheDS »

Thank you Michael!!
Her head is on the small side and she can slip out of her collar which I'm assuming is part of the mix. We are going to have to get a martingale collar to prevent her escape artist tendencies. Lol. She is also an expert at sliding out of her harness. :dsrazz: