July Photo of the Month Winner
Image
Theme: Action
Pictured: Zoey
Submitted by: Borellar15
Zoey Loves Swimming


New option for posting images: Image

Click Here for the forum Image Facebook page.

Just registered? Read This.
August Theme is Hiking
Image

Featured Topics
To DS, or not to DS?
What's the buzz on DNA Tests?
A Malaherd?
Submissiveness
This should be read by everyone
How To Select/Research a Breeder
Other brindle breeds


July Runner Up
Image
Pictured: Karma
Submitted by: Wes Thomas

Retrieves

Discussion of Obedience in the various sports
Tennessee3
Green Dog
Posts: 107
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:29 pm
Tell us about yourself: Nicholas or Nick, doesn't matter to me.

Re: Retrieves

Post by Tennessee3 » Wed May 09, 2018 8:58 pm

I saw Saralee's original comment and assumed it would end there.... Classic thread :lol:
Nicholas

Millie WLGSD in training for Schutzhund 5/27/17 & Grendel KNPV lines Malinois training for Schutzhund same + PP work 2/15/18

...... Mals are tan dutchies, right?

https://www.instagram.com/nick_millie_and_grendel/

Steve Gossmeyer
Training Dog
Posts: 584
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:43 pm
Tell us about yourself: Schutzhund helper and trainer I own and work two Dutchies
Location: Long Island

Re: Retrieves

Post by Steve Gossmeyer » Thu May 10, 2018 5:40 am

Tennessee3 wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 8:58 pm
I saw Saralee's original comment and assumed it would end there.... Classic thread :lol:
Hahahaha I'll buy her some depends with as much as I use the whip when she comes and trains

User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5288
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA
Contact:

Re: Retrieves

Post by Dutchringgirl » Thu May 10, 2018 11:48 am

and they say horse people are crazy
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage

Steve Gossmeyer
Training Dog
Posts: 584
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:43 pm
Tell us about yourself: Schutzhund helper and trainer I own and work two Dutchies
Location: Long Island

Re: Retrieves

Post by Steve Gossmeyer » Thu May 10, 2018 12:19 pm

Dutchringgirl wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 11:48 am
and they say horse people are crazy
Hahaha dog people are just as bad

Tennessee3
Green Dog
Posts: 107
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:29 pm
Tell us about yourself: Nicholas or Nick, doesn't matter to me.

Re: Retrieves

Post by Tennessee3 » Thu May 10, 2018 2:37 pm

Dutchringgirl wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 11:48 am
and they say horse people are crazy
They are, they just mostly have enough money they don’t have to hide it like dog people LOL

I grew up with horses and dogs, so that probably explains a lot :lol:
Nicholas

Millie WLGSD in training for Schutzhund 5/27/17 & Grendel KNPV lines Malinois training for Schutzhund same + PP work 2/15/18

...... Mals are tan dutchies, right?

https://www.instagram.com/nick_millie_and_grendel/

User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5288
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA
Contact:

Re: Retrieves

Post by Dutchringgirl » Thu May 10, 2018 4:41 pm

Tennessee3 wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 2:37 pm
Dutchringgirl wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 11:48 am
and they say horse people are crazy
They are, they just mostly have enough money they don’t have to hide it like dog people LOL

I grew up with horses and dogs, so that probably explains a lot :lol:
haha me too Rode horses since I was 5, had my own training facility, then did ring sport traiining
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage

Steve Gossmeyer
Training Dog
Posts: 584
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:43 pm
Tell us about yourself: Schutzhund helper and trainer I own and work two Dutchies
Location: Long Island

Re: Retrieves

Post by Steve Gossmeyer » Fri May 11, 2018 12:14 pm

Dutchringgirl wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 4:41 pm
Tennessee3 wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 2:37 pm
Dutchringgirl wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 11:48 am
and they say horse people are crazy
They are, they just mostly have enough money they don’t have to hide it like dog people LOL

I grew up with horses and dogs, so that probably explains a lot :lol:
haha me too Rode horses since I was 5, had my own training facility, then did ring sport traiining
Hahahaha I grew up with Tennessee walkers and dogs maybe thats my issue

Joxgirl
Working Dog
Posts: 1085
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:38 pm
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS.
Location: Southern California

Re: Retrieves

Post by Joxgirl » Sat May 12, 2018 12:38 am

Steve Gossmeyer wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 5:40 am
Tennessee3 wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 8:58 pm
I saw Saralee's original comment and assumed it would end there.... Classic thread :lol:
Hahahaha I'll buy her some depends with as much as I use the whip when she comes and trains
:bum: bring it on!
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 1 year old
Joachimstaler @ IG

Post Reply