Yoda protection today

Discussion of Protection in the various sports
Steve Gossmeyer
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Schutzhund helper and trainer I own and work two Dutchies

Yoda protection today

Post by Steve Gossmeyer »

Working some protection with Yoda today!!! I love having such a clear headed dog that I can work him myself and it doesn't effect our relationship of anything he gives me more drive in obedience from this! He's much stronger on a different helper but not having a consistent helper being the club helper you gotta do what you gotta do!!! (I wouldn't recommend doing this with your dog! I'm an experienced helper and we are training strictly for ipo and he's a very clear headed dog that can handle biting me and not taking it personal)
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Re: Yoda protection today

Post by Dutchringgirl »

thats awesome !! I used to train Thalie myself too , it was so much fun, she really enjoyed it !! Thalie too is such a clear headed dog
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Steve Gossmeyer
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Schutzhund helper and trainer I own and work two Dutchies

Post by Steve Gossmeyer »

Dutchringgirl wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:10 pm thats awesome !! I used to train Thalie myself too , it was so much fun, she really enjoyed it !! Thalie too is such a clear headed dog
Nice
Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.

Post by Joxgirl »

I bet he preferred training vs not. Your dog is amazing.
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 2 years old
Joachimstaler @ IG