product questions

Found a great canine related product? Give it a review - good, bad, or meh
deadrabbits
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: First Dutch owned. Was bought for my daughter and the family. Currently going through obedience classes. I am former military and currently working for a law enforcement agency. Have had labs most of my life and a friend introduced me to his Dutch and my family fell in love. Our current one is a female named pepper and is just now 3 months old. I would like to possibly train her for search and rescue

product questions

Post by deadrabbits »

I was wondering if anyone has tried any products from ruff wear. They have a day pack I want to get pepper but I would like feed back other than the reviews on the website since they might be bias a little. Plus they have a few good looking collars as well. Any help is appreciated.
Casey and pepper----- Mr H's long lost sister
RunningRN
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I'm from MI, an endurance athlete with a 6 month old reverse brindle Dutch Shepherd I've named Ruby. I'm enjoying her athleticism and would like to learn more training techniques. I plan on training her to canicross and skijor. I would also like her to swim and bike (mountain and around town) with me.

Re: product questions

Post by RunningRN »

I have the daypack. It's great, works perfect for single track running. I fill up the water bottles (bags) 1/2 way, then throw them in the freezer for the next day's run. There's plenty of room for a foldable water bowl, waste bags, and snacks for me. I'm buying a couple more plastic water bags for me.
deadrabbits
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: First Dutch owned. Was bought for my daughter and the family. Currently going through obedience classes. I am former military and currently working for a law enforcement agency. Have had labs most of my life and a friend introduced me to his Dutch and my family fell in love. Our current one is a female named pepper and is just now 3 months old. I would like to possibly train her for search and rescue

Re: product questions

Post by deadrabbits »

Thank you very much. I want to get the singletrak one and wasn't sure if it was worth getting or not. How well do those water bags hold up?
Casey and pepper----- Mr H's long lost sister