Just wanted to give a solid two paws up to the Help 'Em Up harness.
Our older DS, Kaya (11-12yo rescue), has been having difficulty getting up from lying down and using the stairs. She also has ascites caused by a mass on her liver. I found this product while looking for a "dog carrier" that would not apply pressure to her abdomen.
While a bit pricey ($100 for the medium harness), I feel the product is well-made and easy to use. We often use just the back half "hip lift" part of the harness. Each half of the harness has a sturdy handle and can even be attached to a shoulder strap.
PHOTO CONTEST - February Theme is Pals-> Vote Here
|January Photo of the Month Winner|
Submitted by: Karenz
What's the buzz on DNA Tests?
This should be read by everyone
How To Select/Research a Breeder
Other brindle breeds
Please take a moment to complete the Photo Contest Survey
Just registered? Read This.
Did you know you can embed YouTube
videos in your posts? Instructions Here
This forum has a Facebook page:
(1) Click here
(2) Like the page
(3) Stay up to date with all the latest activity.
Found a great canine related product? Give it a review - good, bad, or meh
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 304
- Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:23 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I live in Metro-West Boston with my husband and our two rescued Dutch Shepherds, Marley and Minnie. He loves to nap. She loves anything involving activity. Our first rescued DS, Kaya, loved to tug. I volunteer for the North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue and am a member of the NADSR BOD.
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:29 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I have been owned by German Shepherd Dogs for over 20 years. I have come to the dark side with my first Dutch Shepherd. Rossi is an almost 11 month old female from Land of Oz kennel. I have a 10 year old GSD and an 8 year old.
used one with my late GSD Xara that had DM...it was a back saver for sure and I was able to leave the rear part on for extended periods during the day....was able to get her in her cart easily and she could wear it while carting....and easy to get her in the crate in the vehicle....and super nice people that developed and sell it
cathy,jaden,gracie & rossi with xara, chance and zoey forever snuggled deep inside my heart