GoughNuts pet toys

Found a great canine related product? Give it a review - good, bad, or meh
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

GoughNuts pet toys

Post by centrop67 »

This is one of the first toys I bought for Radar a few years back. I was playing a rather vigorous game of tug with him today, and it snapped:

BrokenGNStick.jpg
BrokenGNStick.jpg (567.56 KiB) Viewed 4437 times
I am not sure if snapping during tug is within their guarantee policy, but I am going to try.
http://www.goughnuts.com wrote:Our Safety Guarantee instruction states that if or when the pet chews through the outer thickness where by the red indicating “Stop” color is seen, the pet owner should return the product to the manufacturer for replacement. As stated above, if or when the red color is seen, this is an indication that the GoughNut design has been compromised and is no longer safe for the pet to use as a chew toy.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Re: GoughNuts pet toys

Post by Dutchringgirl »

the statement looks like it may be covered, but I don't like that its crumbly like that, if he was chewing it on his own it looks like it could break into small pieces.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage