Xander and Sakima
33%
Jan
4%

Total votes: 27

icvanstra
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

Voting February 2013 - Pearly Whites

Post by icvanstra »

Please vote for your favorite photo for February 2013 - the theme was "Pearly Whites"

---

Harvey

Lyric

Cino

Hank

K-Czar

Sadie

Xena

Mokume

Olaf

Sugar

Dingo

Amber

Xander and Sakima

Jan

Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
    - Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
    - Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
LyonsFamily
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Odin 5 years
Elli 5 years

Re: Voting February 2013 - Pearly Whites

Post by LyonsFamily »

Although Cino was my favorite, I have to say Sugar gets an A for effort. She's so cute trying to show her teeth off like the big dogs.
Stephanie
'Odin' NV PTA Odin of Another Kingdom RL1
'Elli' Drawing Our Own Constellations RL1 CGC CGCA
Sugars Mom
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.

Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!

I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences.

Post by Sugars Mom »

:DSlove:
Sue (and Sugar)

feraloup
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Artist, Mother, Equestrienne, Educator, Homesteader wannabe, dog-lover. Not counting my current DS, I have had 2 GSDs and 3 rescued mixed-breeds. All of these dogs were rescues, except for my childhood GSD, who was a gift from my parents when I was 7, and my current DS who I bartered artwork for from the breeder. Maiyou, one of my current dogs, is a Pitbull/New Guinea Singing Dog of 13 years old. Still very active and "Young" in nature. I now also have a DS named Mokume, (pronounced "Moh-koo-meh") or "Moko" for short. Newest member of our pack is Freyja, a random mixed hound I rescued during a horseback trip in the middle of a state forest.

Post by feraloup »

Argh! :lol: As much as I thought Moko and I had a good shot this time around... I gotta cast my vote for Cino... the expression is just too priceless. (Am I bad mommy that I keep voting against my own dog every month? I can't help it though, the artist in me has to be honest about what I see...)
Autumn Dufresne

"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." ~Chief Dan George
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Same here Autumn, I vote against my dog too when I like another picture better. I just LOVE Cino's look in this picture !
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage