Possible Dutch in Dearborn MI (adopted)

Owly
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm a student, I work at a zoo, and I work at a veterinarian's office. I'm an active person who doesn't mind playing the occasional video game or vegging out on the sofa while holding a netflix marathon.

Possible Dutch in Dearborn MI (adopted)

Post by Owly »

Available through the Dearborn Animal Shelter. Listed as a brindled GSD mix.
Dutch is a handsome 1-year-old German shepherd mix in a beautiful brindle coat, approximately 45 lbs. He was brought to us as a stray and is a gentle, easily-handled dog. Dutch arrived at the shelter with an injured back leg one of our consulting veterinarians determined was the result of a gunshot wound. The leg was badly damaged and has since been amputated, and Dutch is getting around wonderfully, as agile as we’ve ever seen him. Dutch can be cautious around strangers, and our dog trainer thinks he’ll do best in a calm home. He did well in his behavioral assessment, showing positive behaviors when approached at his food dish and in other situations a dog would encounter at home. He appears to be house-trained, as he waits to go outside and use the bathroom. He also walks nicely on a leash. We’d love to introduce you to this special guy! ~ MEET YOUR MATCH: ORANGE ~ All of our dogs and puppies go home spayed/neutered, microchipped, heartworm tested (if at least 6 months old), and up to date on age-appropriate vaccinations.
https://www.dearbornanimals.org/adopt-a-pet/

https://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/32668701/

Last edited by Owly on Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Owly, Ohio.
Mark77
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Own a Mal and a Dutchie.

Re: Possible Dutch in Dearborn MI

Post by Mark77 »

Whatever happened to this dog?
Owly
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm a student, I work at a zoo, and I work at a veterinarian's office. I'm an active person who doesn't mind playing the occasional video game or vegging out on the sofa while holding a netflix marathon.

Re: Possible Dutch in Dearborn MI

Post by Owly »

I believe he was adopted out from the shelter.
Owly, Ohio.