PHOTO CONTEST - December Theme is Snow-> Vote Here
This forum has a Facebook page. Click here
and like the page to stay up to date with all the latest activity.
Did you know you can embed YouTube videos in your posts? Instructions Here
Found a great canine related product? Give it a review - good, bad, or meh
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1322
- Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:42 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Accidental DS rescuer. Human companion to Radar and Leela. Owner of the site, looking to make this the top site for information and discussion on Dutch Shepherds.
- Location: Cutler Bay, FL, USA
This is one of the first toys I bought for Radar a few years back. I was playing a rather vigorous game of tug with him today, and it snapped:
I am not sure if snapping during tug is within their guarantee policy, but I am going to try.
Our Safety Guarantee instruction states that if or when the pet chews through the outer thickness where by the red indicating “Stop” color is seen, the pet owner should return the product to the manufacturer for replacement. As stated above, if or when the red color is seen, this is an indication that the GoughNut design has been compromised and is no longer safe for the pet to use as a chew toy.
The pack -> Radar (DS), Leela (Mal?), and Karen (Human) - Cutler Bay, FL USA
RIP: Tequila and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 4891
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
the statement looks like it may be covered, but I don't like that its crumbly like that, if he was chewing it on his own it looks like it could break into small pieces.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT