West & Easton first PPD class evaluation

Puppies! We all love our puppies.
Dree_19
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: Sporting a 3 pack on New England's coast.

West & Easton first PPD class evaluation

Post by Dree_19 »

Happy to say West (19 weeks) and little bro Easton (GSD 14 weeks) just had their first bite work evaluation last night! It was awesome and they were both accepted into the program, but surprisingly Easton had more fight drive! I know some DS take a bit more time to mature, and I am thankful for his awesome temperament and ability to control himself in all situations, such a well mannered puppy! It is just going to take him a few more sessions to get into it. He has a hard bite and hold, and shows no fear of the decoy or surrounding distractions and objects (we've been practicing since we got him, and breeder started on the rag early) Unfortunately he lost a molar this week so we couldn't go full force and maybe the teething held him back a bit, so we are holding off the serious stuff until he gets all his adult teeth. Easton will be going full force though- he's a little monster! Wish I could share pics but every pic I have is too large :cry:
"West" (Vrijheid's Xtreme DOB 4/9/17)
"Easton" (DDR GSD DOB 5/18/17)
"Chase" (Yorkanian?)
RIP Rocco & Lia GSD
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: West & Easton first PPD class evaluation

Post by centrop67 »

Email me the pic.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers