Anyone in

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
Steve Gossmeyer
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Schutzhund helper and trainer I own and work two Dutchies

Anyone in

Post by Steve Gossmeyer »

I'll be there doing some training in a few weeks... who's all around that area?
Last edited by Steve Gossmeyer on Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
borellar15
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Living in Austin, Texas with our dogs Zoey(DS), Henry (DS) and Tripper(labX). In college, I worked as a Handler and Assistant Manager of a training and daycare facility for 3 years where I've handled many working dogs. For the past 2 years I have been training Zoey and Henry and we have made some tremendous progress together.

Re: Anyone in Ohio?

Post by borellar15 »

Steve Gossmeyer wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:22 pm I'll be there doing some training in a few weeks... who's all around that area?
I’m not living there anymore but I’m from there. Who are you going to be training with?
Image Image
Alex - Zoey(DS), Henry (DS), Tripper Lab mix. Austin, Texas
Steve Gossmeyer
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Schutzhund helper and trainer I own and work two Dutchies

borellar15 wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:47 pm
Steve Gossmeyer wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:22 pm I'll be there doing some training in a few weeks... who's all around that area?
I’m not living there anymore but I’m from there. Who are you going to be training with?
Sent you a PM
ICE
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I have a 12 week old dutch shepherd that my trainer got for me to train in schutzhund. This is my 1st dutch shepherd, I have always had german shepherds. Currently, I have 4 dogs.

Post by ICE »

are you attending the posidog seminar in March?
Patty and Ice
Steve Gossmeyer
Training Dog

ICE wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:54 pm are you attending the posidog seminar in March?
No I'm not sure what that is...
Steve Gossmeyer
Training Dog

ICE wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:54 pm are you attending the posidog seminar in March?
Oh that's Chad's thing... no I will not be I haven't seen Chad in many years since we cert for psa decoys together a long time ago... I'll be doing IPO training