Count Down To Puppy

Puppies! We all love our puppies.
MultiPurposeK9
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Multipurpose trainer

Count Down To Puppy

Post by MultiPurposeK9 »

Looking for some suggestions for call names for new arrival to MPK9. Black brindle Male.
Roger
Consistency + Repetition = Predictability
fetch
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: Dutch and Malinois owner.

Re: Count Down To Puppy

Post by fetch »

I just did a boy names thread...

=> viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4459
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Oh boy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now,,,,,,,,,,,,,, we better see alot of pictures...........and I mean ALOT !!!!!!!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
MultiPurposeK9
Green Dog

Post by MultiPurposeK9 »

He looks just like his daddy but, it was his mother who I really loved.
Roger
Raven
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: .

Post by Raven »

When you say 'new arrival to MPK9' (your business), you mean he'll be a dog you'll have for MPK9 breeding programs? And yes...pictures!
Though I can only hope to become the person who my animals believe I am, the things that they have taught me have made me a better human being. ~~~Sharon~~~
MultiPurposeK9
Green Dog

Post by MultiPurposeK9 »

Yes, he will be part of the business as a demo dog and detection. As far as breeding no, there are excellent breeders out there depending on what "type" you are looking for. Over the past year I have contacted and or visited a number of breeders, not only DS but, Mals, Teurvs and GSD. I weighed all the pluses and minuses of each breed as it pertained to me and what I wanted to do with the dog. I honestly looked at myself as a trainer and handler and my skill level and my experiences with each breed. I spent many nights going over pedigree's, what the dogs produced and confirmation as best as I could. In talking to the breeders I wanted to know what their vision was when planning the breeding and what did they expect and coupled it with results of past litters. I was fortunate enough to have acquired a puppy of any of the above breeds from various breeders some close to me and some across the country. I spent time with the breeders just talking about the breeds not their particular line. Did I succeed at getting what I wanted? Only time will tell but. any person should follow this type of information gathering in looking for their next dog no matter what the breed. It has been close to a year waiting and thankfully the wait is almost over.
Roger
MultiPurposeK9
Green Dog

Post by MultiPurposeK9 »

Just a quick note....................We are in no way affiliated to MPK9 in Las Vegas. It was my mistake to use that abbreviation and sorry if it caused any confusion.
Roger
Raven
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Raven »

MultiPurposeK9 wrote:any person should follow this type of information gathering in looking for their next dog no matter what the breed.
Plus investing time in yourself to become a knowledgeable handler for your dog.

(That said, you're not Joe Schmoe dog owner, and come in from an angle Joe Schmoe will never have, but agree there's tons folks can/should do prior to getting any dog.)

Congrats on the pup.
Though I can only hope to become the person who my animals believe I am, the things that they have taught me have made me a better human being. ~~~Sharon~~~
MultiPurposeK9
Green Dog

Post by MultiPurposeK9 »

Vandalia's Lykos arrived last night about the time we had an earthquake. He walked right out of his kennel like he owned the place. He is a Timo X Teeka Puppy.
Roger
Raven
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Raven »

MultiPurposeK9 wrote:Vandalia's Lykos arrived last night about the time we had an earthquake. He walked right out of his kennel like he owned the place.
"I ain't scared'a no 'quake."

Congrats.

We expect you were prepared with a new memory card and are, at this moment, uploading photos for us.
KellaA+dog6
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I am a married empty nester, who was lucky enough to stay home with kids, dogs, and cats when not traveling with husband.

Post by KellaA+dog6 »

You started this with requests for names. Seismic ,or- If you want one syllable call name. Mic.
Kella's Person Mara
MultiPurposeK9
Green Dog

Post by MultiPurposeK9 »

I like that, we also thought Tremor
Roger
Mobil
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Rescued a dumped DS puppy from the freeway and found his littermate in a nearby shelter two weeks later.

Post by Mobil »

Neeeeeeeeeed pics plz. kthx
Dusty,

Mobil & Turbo (4/14, probably DS)

Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

ummmmmmmm,. there are no pictures here
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
MultiPurposeK9
Green Dog

Post by MultiPurposeK9 »

He wont come off the ceiling long enough for me to take one......................
Roger
Raven
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Raven »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
MultiPurposeK9
Green Dog

Post by MultiPurposeK9 »

First pic! Vandalia's Lykos
Attachments
9.6.2015.JPG
Roger
Raven
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Raven »

Why's it so blurry? Man, you're a lousy photographer.... :lol:

(Wicked cute pup.)
karenz
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: My name is Karen and I have a dutch shepherd, Xander, born 6/14/13. He is my second dutch shepherd. My first was Rawly. Even though Xander is my second I still have a lot to learn. That is why I'm here, to learn, get advice, and meet people who love these guys as much as I do.

Post by karenz »

He is very cute! But we need more pics. I have a vandalia dog so I always like to see pics of others, especially puppies! I love puppies.
Karen & Xander
MultiPurposeK9
Green Dog

Post by MultiPurposeK9 »

Lykos in his outdoor run
Attachments
Lykos 9.8.2015_2.JPG
Roger