July Photo of the Month Winner
Theme: Selfies with Mom/Dad
Submitted by: Centrop67
I don't wanna go to the vet
August Theme is Open
To DS, or not to DS?
What's the buzz on DNA Tests?
This should be read by everyone
How To Select/Research a Breeder
Other brindle breeds
Click Here for the forum Facebook page.
Just registered? Read This.
For our new members to introduce themselves
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:34 pm
- Tell us about yourself: My name is Jay I work in construction love the outdoors and animals
I hope so we are hoping she fills out some more but either way we love her we started doing some nose work with her and some agility after we saw her jump a 6ft fence chasing a ball my brother tossed we learned she may not be huge but she can jump
- IMG_20190802_180001255_HDR~2.jpg (216.96 KiB) Viewed 118 times
- Green Dog
- Posts: 129
- Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:00 am
- Tell us about yourself: Apparently I just adopted a Dutch Shepherd. My experience have been with Dalmatians. The shelter listed her as a 3 year old Dutch Shepherd, which truthfully I didn't even know was a breed. I picked her because she is so sweet and energetic. But looking at the forum, I'm wondering if I might have taken on more than I will be able to handle. I did reach out to s DS rescue and they say she does appear to be a DS. But so far she's a joy and though not trained is catching on quickly.
Sure would be a nice photo contest entry.
Pack: Peanuts-terrier mix, 16-18 years old, Bramble-Dutch Shepherd, 3 yrs