Hello

For our new members to introduce themselves
lola56
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Greetings, I have a lot of time with my pet, the truth is that is part of the family and soon more puppies will come. I have a female dutch shepherd.

Hello

Post by lola56 »

Hello, everybody! I hope you are well. The truth is that since everyone here is a pet lover, and I tell you that I hardly replace any of them, I say this because since my old pets died, those who grew up with me since I was a child, I have not been able to acquire a new one, for now I only have one that adopts and that the truth has brought much happiness to the family. The truth is that it is quite restless, I have had to teach it little by little to be more discreet and to behave with the visits. But it shows us an incomparable love. Especially with the little ones, she is 4 years old and recently became pregnant. I take this opportunity to introduce you to share a little curiosity, it turns out that by overwhelming at work, my family needs holidays, we are a fan of visiting new places, especially know new cultures, we are inspired by The Nomadvisor which is a travel blog to get to know paradisiacal places.
And we would like to take our mascot with us to certain places that we investigate and that allow their total access, besides that we don't have anyone to stay with her taking care of her. We also have the subject of the hotel to travel. But we still don't know of airlines that don't charge us so much for transporting it. Do you know of any airlines to travel in Europe that aren't so expensive to transport pets? I hope you can help us with ideas.
:DScool:
ladyjubilee
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Sharing life with Bramble Dutch Shepherd mix (?) and Casper Whippet/Pit Bull (????) mix

Re: Hello

Post by ladyjubilee »

Unfortunately, my family doesn't fly; I can't answer answer the flight question.

I can say welcome and your girl is very pretty.
Pack: Peanuts-terrier mix, 16-18 years old, Bramble-Dutch Shepherd, 3 yrs