For our new members to introduce themselves
Tell us about yourself: Married father of 4. Hunter, love the outdoors, work in automotive, maple syrup maker/producer. Have a 50/50 (Dutch/German Shep) mixed female pup named Karma

Post by Karma »

Greetings and salutations!

I'm the new guy on the block for now lol. I'm a married man (i know.. i know) with (4) 2 legged kids, one of which is special needs (aka Tiny Hooman), and (3) 4 legged kids. 2 english bulldogs (Bubba - Male & Yeti - Female), and then the newest addition (happy fathers day!!) our GSD/Dutch Shepherd mix Karma.

I love to hunt, camp, and be outdoors. I work in the automotive industry and my wife is a RN. We are also licensed foster parents! (We obviously don't like free time lol). We are new to a shepherd breed and have been blown away by her willingness to learn, her ability to learn quickly and even as a puppy, her gentleness towards our TH. Their bond has been incredible since they first met. (photos to follow)

I am on a GSD forum as well, and figured i would join a dutch shepherd forum as well to learn the most possible about these wonderful breeds. We are used to the stubbornness of our bullies, so getting used to a doggo like this has been a change for sure!

Karma loves all of her hoomans, but obviously her TH/Baby and me the most (i do feed the most treats).

centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: Karma

Post by centrop67 »

Welcome
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
ladyjubilee
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Sharing life with Bramble Dutch Shepherd mix (?) and Casper Whippet/Pit Bull (????) mix

Post by ladyjubilee »

Welcome.....and glad to see you foster....wonderful but oh so hard .
Pack: Peanuts-terrier mix, 16-18 years old, Bramble-Dutch Shepherd, 3 yrs
PhillipJFry
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Grace = Best Girl

Post by PhillipJFry »

The german is strong in that one, ha. Welcome!
Good Girl Grace