Sadly I have been busy.

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.

Sadly I have been busy.

Post by Joxgirl »

Work is busy. Covid is on a surg and we are preparing for another surge in about two weeks. It’s hard to get any nights off worth anything. Image I come home exhausted. Working more days than usual.
This past weekend I got four nights off and was called in to work three of them.
I got exposed by a patient who knew she had the virus but didn’t tell any of us. We found out after she left by her doctor. He’s a jerk too. She refused to wear a mask. Great. So my family packed up and took my girl and headed to our second home.
I was sad, but it was for their best. Due to most of our nurses being exposed and all of or nursery nurses have been exposed by this women, we had to work unless we had a symptom. I got tested and it came back negative. My family returned. Rogue gave me a million kisses. I missed her so very much.
Still working like mad. Rogue seems to be uneasy when I leave. I think she missed me too. When I return home each morning, she drowns me in love.
Anyway, sorry for not being here. I was either sleeping, or working. Tonight work is good and I wanted to check in.
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 2 years old
Joachimstaler @ IG
Tim91118
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Enjoying my Dutch Shepherd and my Malinois

Re: Sadly I have been busy.

Post by Tim91118 »

Thanks for sharing and stay safe
Tim
ICE
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I have a 12 week old dutch shepherd that my trainer got for me to train in schutzhund. This is my 1st dutch shepherd, I have always had german shepherds. Currently, I have 4 dogs.

Post by ICE »

:DScool: thank you for the work you do.
Patty and Ice
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 »

Happy to see you on here. I'm sure we all understand. Life can be completely crazy even when everything is normal
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
ladyjubilee
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Sharing life with Bramble Dutch Shepherd mix (?) and Casper Whippet/Pit Bull (????) mix

Post by ladyjubilee »

That you for the dedication.
Pack: Peanuts-terrier mix, 16-18 years old, Bramble-Dutch Shepherd, 3 yrs
bigbear123
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: Dapper-April 2016
Stryker- June 2017
Big Bear-August 2018

Post by bigbear123 »

My heart goes out to you. Thank you for sharing.
AJL
A girl and her dogs
Mark77
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Own a Mal and a Dutchie.

Post by Mark77 »

Thank you for the update.

Please stay safe.

M