One lucky cat.

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
Mark77
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Own a Mal and a Dutchie.

One lucky cat.

Post by Mark77 »

Got done watching a movie with my wife and was letting the dogs out. Put their electronic collars on and then was getting ready to let everyone out in the back. Now I hold Riddick's collar because about eighteen months back he injured a leg running through a folding wood chair on the patio and has only been putting full weight on it again for about the last eight months. So I still hold him back whenever I let them out. Anyway, I open the door and the females, Asia the Dutchie and Zoe the Mal- ran full tilt toward the fence. Riddick then breaks free and he also ran full tilt toward the fence. There was a cat running along the top of our wooden fence at full speed and all three dogs were right there about to pull it down. If Mr. Mittens would have so much as slipped running on that fence, that cat would have ended up in three way tug-o-war before being torn to shreds. The Mal was absolutely losing it, she was trying to climb to the top of the fence then spinning around barking in frustration. Luckily the cat got away but not before I siezed the moment to say, "I told you so" to my wife- whose been pestering me about getting a cat. Good news, we won't be getting a cat now.

:D
ladyjubilee
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Sharing life with Bramble Dutch Shepherd mix (?) and Casper Whippet/Pit Bull (????) mix

Re: One lucky cat.

Post by ladyjubilee »

Who needs a cat anyway.
Pack: Peanuts-terrier mix, 16-18 years old, Bramble-Dutch Shepherd, 3 yrs
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Post by centrop67 »

Definitely a lucky cat.

Unfortunately, Radar and Leela have done the grab it off the fence and play tug-o-war. It' doesn't end well for the cat.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
Tim91118
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Enjoying my Dutch Shepherd and my Malinois

Post by Tim91118 »

Letting 3 dogs out the door at the same time can never lead to any good.
Tim