Texas Winter Storm 2021

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
borellar15
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Living in Austin, Texas with our dogs Zoey(DS), Henry (DS) and Tripper(labX). In college, I worked as a Handler and Assistant Manager of a training and daycare facility for 3 years where I've handled many working dogs. For the past 2 years I have been training Zoey and Henry and we have made some tremendous progress together.

Texas Winter Storm 2021

Post by borellar15 »

Welp... came to texas to escape this kind of weather but here it is. The dogs have seen snow before since the Utah trip. They don’t seem to mind it.

ImageImageImage
Image Image
Alex - Zoey(DS), Henry (DS), Tripper Lab mix. Austin, Texas
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Re: Texas Winter Storm 2021

Post by TimL_168 »

Nice!
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
ladyjubilee
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Sharing life with Bramble Dutch Shepherd mix (?) and Casper Whippet/Pit Bull (????) mix

Post by ladyjubilee »

I hope you guys have generators and are safe.
Pack: Peanuts-terrier mix, 16-18 years old, Bramble-Dutch Shepherd, 3 yrs
ZZdutchie
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Zeus and Ziva were born Oct. 12,2020. We decided to get a Dutch Shepherd for Christmas and we ended up with litter mates. We are aware of the challenges that may come with litter mates but are working to give them independence. We also have an almost 3 yr old lab/border collie mix, Bailey.

Post by ZZdutchie »

Zeus and Ziva love the snow too.
Attachments
A77C2321-D8DC-40E9-9D3C-53DC22B72D27.jpeg
A77C2321-D8DC-40E9-9D3C-53DC22B72D27.jpeg (1.42 MiB) Viewed 2297 times
ladyjubilee
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Sharing life with Bramble Dutch Shepherd mix (?) and Casper Whippet/Pit Bull (????) mix

Post by ladyjubilee »

Oh, looks so fun :)
Pack: Peanuts-terrier mix, 16-18 years old, Bramble-Dutch Shepherd, 3 yrs
borellar15
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Living in Austin, Texas with our dogs Zoey(DS), Henry (DS) and Tripper(labX). In college, I worked as a Handler and Assistant Manager of a training and daycare facility for 3 years where I've handled many working dogs. For the past 2 years I have been training Zoey and Henry and we have made some tremendous progress together.

Post by borellar15 »

ladyjubilee wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:27 am I hope you guys have generators and are safe.
Thank you. We do not have generators but we’ve been lucky enough to stay with power. We did lose water service today. Not frozen pipes just the city has shut it off to our area due to the amount of busted pipes and what not. But we’re still fine. Catching snow melt off the roof and boiling it for drinking or dumping into bathtub to be used for toilet operation. Doggies are still safe and warm.
Image Image
Alex - Zoey(DS), Henry (DS), Tripper Lab mix. Austin, Texas
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Post by centrop67 »

borellar15 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:24 am Doggies are still safe and warm.
The important things in life.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers