Endeavor

Have a photo you want to share?
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Re: Endeavor

Post by TimL_168 »

Haven't had much time to stay active on here lately, but I haven't forgotten. On occasion, lately, I've decided to start documenting my interactions with Endeavor at that special time each morning.
She's weird.
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 »

Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
TimL_168
Working Dog

Post by TimL_168 »

She just sits there. She'll slowly, SLOWLY raise up to sit pretty and then she'll SLOWLY lower her front paws to rest on my knees- but only if I don't hold my palms out for her to settle on, which she much prefers
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
TimL_168
Working Dog

Post by TimL_168 »

Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
TimL_168
Working Dog

Post by TimL_168 »

Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
TimL_168
Working Dog

Post by TimL_168 »

Some work this past weekend:

Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
ladyjubilee
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Sharing life with Bramble Dutch Shepherd mix (?) and Casper Whippet/Pit Bull (????) mix

Post by ladyjubilee »

She is such a sweet girl.
Pack: Peanuts-terrier mix, 16-18 years old, Bramble-Dutch Shepherd, 3 yrs