My pack

Have a photo you want to share?
ICE
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I have a 12 week old dutch shepherd that my trainer got for me to train in schutzhund. This is my 1st dutch shepherd, I have always had german shepherds. Currently, I have 4 dogs.

My pack

Post by ICE »

Got a good picture of my pack yesterday at the forest preserve. :-)
From left to right, Mufasa, Diamond, ICE

Dec all three adjust.jpg
Dec all three adjust.jpg (317.88 KiB) Viewed 1415 times
Patty and Ice
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Re: My pack

Post by TimL_168 »

I take about ten to one blurry-assed unintelligible pics vs pics you can ACTUALLY tell there's a dog in 😂
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
ICE
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I have a 12 week old dutch shepherd that my trainer got for me to train in schutzhund. This is my 1st dutch shepherd, I have always had german shepherds. Currently, I have 4 dogs.

Post by ICE »

TimL_168 wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:14 am I take about ten to one blurry-assed unintelligible pics vs pics you can ACTUALLY tell there's a dog in 😂
Hahaha. Me too! I was pleasantly surprised this one turned out so nice... All of the ears that are supposed to be up are up and everyone is looking at me. :-) LOL
Patty and Ice
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Post by centrop67 »

S.O.P. for picture taking is to take a 100 pictures and hope that at least one is good.

:mrgreen:
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 »

Hey Patty, who makes that orange harness? Is it a full harness or just a vest?
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
ICE
Training Dog

Post by ICE »

Its a Hurtta active harness. I have just recently switched to these. I used to always use harnesses with the single strap in the front but I really like these. They seem more comfortable for all the dogs. One note- I did buy one size larger than my dogs measured out to.. I feel that it gives them more room in the armpits... I am sure they sell them all over but here is were I got mine. Not sure if the link will work. I bought them at www.ruffdogsports.com

https://www.ruffdogsports.com/store/p30 ... 21%21.html
Patty and Ice