2 Dutchies..1 Frisbee

Have a photo you want to share?
Wes Thomas
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm a first time DS owner... And now a lifetime owner of the breed. I have Karma.. she's almost 2 now and is incredible. Great protection dog for my family and the most athletic dog I've ever witnessed.

2 Dutchies..1 Frisbee

Post by Wes Thomas »

So.. found out today that my puppy Floki has found his spunk lol. Karma always dominates any other dog but maybe not for long. Her pup, Floki, apparently has got her mentality.. threw this brand new Kong frisbee twice.. the second time Karma was returning as usual and Floki decided he wanted it.. battle insues...for roughly 10 minutes.. And I could not get either one to stop for the life of me.. literally like two pitbulls fighting except it was an all out war over the frisbee that ended up ripped in half.. $12 gone n mostly an angry owner. Karma "outs" so well on a bite sleeve but would not for the life of her release the darn frisbee and of course the 5 month old doesn't "out" what so ever.. if I only knew how much I've spent over the last 4 years on dog toys.. grrr
Attachments
MVIMG_20200416_200717_copy_2199x1949.jpg
MVIMG_20200416_200717_copy_2199x1949.jpg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 1779 times
ladyjubilee
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Sharing life with Bramble Dutch Shepherd mix (?) and Casper Whippet/Pit Bull (????) mix

Re: 2 Dutchies..1 Frisbee

Post by ladyjubilee »

Do you think the Kong frisbee was as well made as some of their older items? A number of the reviews I've read lately indicate a decline in quality. Bramble chewed through wubbie that was supposed to be for "super" chewers in under 5 minutes. I gave it to her, looked down and the next thing I knew it was in pieces.

Bramble needs a new frisbee.
Pack: Peanuts-terrier mix, 16-18 years old, Bramble-Dutch Shepherd, 3 yrs
Wes Thomas
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm a first time DS owner... And now a lifetime owner of the breed. I have Karma.. she's almost 2 now and is incredible. Great protection dog for my family and the most athletic dog I've ever witnessed.

Post by Wes Thomas »

Yes two frisbees are in order for sure but they will not be Kong.. I think the Nerf k9 frisbees are stronger and a little better built for the price. Kong generally makes a good product but it's hard for anything to hold up to the intense chewing from Karma. She's chewed the black kong balls in half before so fighting over the frisbee... Poor thing never had a chance
Wes Thomas
Green Dog

Post by Wes Thomas »

Black strongest kong
Attachments
IMG_20180327_171707_crop_604x416_copy_151x104.jpg
IMG_20180327_171707_crop_604x416_copy_151x104.jpg (15.95 KiB) Viewed 1740 times
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 »

I love when En catches her frisbee in the center and it folds closed like a set of jumbo fake red lips
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor