February 2021 Theme: The Look

Monthly Photo Contest
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

February 2021 Theme: The Look

Post by centrop67 »

This month's theme is "The Look"

:eek:

Post your entry here (Or PM, FB DM, or email to me.)

This one should be good. :wtg:
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: February 2021 Theme: The Look

Post by centrop67 »

I will get this one started again.

The cool breeze look:
Michael
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by centrop67 »

LOL - I just realized I should have photoshopped a pair of Ray Bans on his forehead.
Michael
borellar15
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Living in Austin, Texas with our dogs Zoey(DS), Henry (DS) and Tripper(labX). In college, I worked as a Handler and Assistant Manager of a training and daycare facility for 3 years where I've handled many working dogs. For the past 2 years I have been training Zoey and Henry and we have made some tremendous progress together.

Post by borellar15 »

Zoey.

Image Image
Alex - Zoey(DS), Henry (DS), Tripper Lab mix. Austin, Texas
N0LAX
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: My names Nicole, I have a Dutchie named Zero Von Doom :)

Post by N0LAX »

Zero
Zero
XLN_0242.jpg (1.19 MiB) Viewed 2393 times
Izzy
Izzy
XLN_0453.jpg (953.44 KiB) Viewed 2393 times
ZERO VON DOOM💙
IZZY💜
N0LAX
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: My names Nicole, I have a Dutchie named Zero Von Doom :)

Post by N0LAX »

centrop67 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:18 pm LOL - I just realized I should have photoshopped a pair of Ray Bans on his forehead.
:DScool: :lol:
ZERO VON DOOM💙
IZZY💜
Tim91118
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Enjoying my Dutch Shepherd and my Malinois

Post by Tim91118 »

Can we please play ball !!
Tim
ladyjubilee
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Sharing life with Bramble Dutch Shepherd mix (?) and Casper Whippet/Pit Bull (????) mix

Post by ladyjubilee »

Oh my goodness, these are all so cute.
Pack: Peanuts-terrier mix, 16-18 years old, Bramble-Dutch Shepherd, 3 yrs
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by centrop67 »

N0LAX wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:31 pm Zero Photo
Izzy Photo
I hate to be a pain in the ass on the rules, but there is a 1 entry per member rule.

I am going to change the rule after this month, because there's no value in it except making it easier for me to generate the voting thread. I can think of no reason not to allow as many entries as desired.

@NOLAX - please indicate which photo you want to enter for this month. If I don't hear from you, the 1st one (Zero) will be chosen by default.
Michael
N0LAX
Just Whelped

Post by N0LAX »

centrop67 wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:07 pm
N0LAX wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:31 pm Zero Photo
Izzy Photo
I hate to be a pain in the ass on the rules, but there is a 1 entry per member rule.

I am going to change the rule after this month, because there's no value in it except making it easier for me to generate the voting thread. I can think of no reason not to allow as many entries as desired.

@NOLAX - please indicate which photo you want to enter for this month. If I don't hear from you, the 1st one (Zero) will be chosen by default.

No worries. That's fine, let's do Zero. Sorry I suck at this apparently 😅
ZERO VON DOOM💙
IZZY💜
GSH 853+
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Live in Alaska. Have a female Dutch Shepherd, Tikka Blu. Adventure dog and anything outdoors!

Post by GSH 853+ »

Tikka Blu: Alaska.
Attachments
Tikka Ice.jpeg
Tikka Ice.jpeg (824.91 KiB) Viewed 2340 times
ladyjubilee
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Sharing life with Bramble Dutch Shepherd mix (?) and Casper Whippet/Pit Bull (????) mix

Post by ladyjubilee »

Wow, where is that, in Alaska?
Pack: Peanuts-terrier mix, 16-18 years old, Bramble-Dutch Shepherd, 3 yrs
GSH 853+
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Live in Alaska. Have a female Dutch Shepherd, Tikka Blu. Adventure dog and anything outdoors!

Post by GSH 853+ »

Yes! Near Valdez Alaska In an old highway tunnel where water drips through the ceiling and creates ice formations.
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 »

I think I want to use the pic of En judging the sh*t out of me with a handle of tito's
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
borellar15
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Living in Austin, Texas with our dogs Zoey(DS), Henry (DS) and Tripper(labX). In college, I worked as a Handler and Assistant Manager of a training and daycare facility for 3 years where I've handled many working dogs. For the past 2 years I have been training Zoey and Henry and we have made some tremendous progress together.

Post by borellar15 »

TimL_168 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:17 pm I think I want to use the pic of En judging the sh*t out of me with a handle of tito's
Haha where’s that one?
Image Image
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 »

Oh no. I need to find it!
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
TimL_168
Working Dog

Post by TimL_168 »

Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
TimL_168
Working Dog

Post by TimL_168 »

Hey Alex, I have a very similar pic of En laying on top of me on the couch when I had to flu last year. I think it's in her photo thread!
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
TimL_168
Working Dog

Post by TimL_168 »

As a matter of fact, I almost picked it, but it's too dark
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
borellar15
Training Dog

Post by borellar15 »

TimL_168 wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:56 pm Hey Alex, I have a very similar pic of En laying on top of me on the couch when I had to flu last year. I think it's in her photo thread!
Haha yea they have their moments of cuteness huh. Usually followed by moments of disapproval of my lack of intention to play ball or tug. She’ll often growl at “nip” at my socks and sometimes push my feet away and bark when she’s had enough of my laziness.
Image Image