June Photo of the Month Winner
Pictured: Unknown Rough Coat
Submitted by: UKK9
On the Bite
July Theme is Selfies with Mom/Dad
To DS, or not to DS?
What's the buzz on DNA Tests?
This should be read by everyone
How To Select/Research a Breeder
Other brindle breeds
Click Here for the forum Facebook page.
Just registered? Read This.
Announce significant dates here - birthdays, anniversary's, etc
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:45 pm
- Tell us about yourself: This is my first Dutchie. I’ve trained field trial labs and a Malinois in IPO. Lost my Mal to cancer at age 11 and wasn’t really looking for a pup yet.
I got a call from my old training director letting me know he had just the pup for me: A Dutchie...
It just sort of happened and now I have a brindle Fur Missile living with me. His name is Jaguar; Jag for short.
Cool photo. Looks as if she is showing off her birthday garment
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1498
- Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:38 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.
- Location: Southern California