Dutch Shepherds in the News (April 2020)

Did you see a Dutch Shepherd somewhere? Out in public? On Television? In a movie?
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Dutch Shepherds in the News (April 2020)

Post by centrop67 »

Orange County Sheriff Department Announces Passing Of Retired Police Service Dog
Story Link
patch.com wrote:The Orange County Sheriff Department's K9 Unit is saddened to announce the passing of retired Police Service Dog, "Sando".

Sando was an 11-year-old Belgian Dutch Shepherd. He passed away Tuesday, April 7, 2020 after a long and successful career with the Orange County Sheriff's Department.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Dutch Shepherds in the News (April 2020)

Post by centrop67 »

Preity Zinta’s exercise movies together with her pet canine Bruno throughout this lockdown can’t be missed
Story Link
globalnewshut.com wrote:Preity Zinta positive likes to work out together with her pet canine. On Thursday, the actress shared an Instagram video the place practices some agility coaching together with her Dutch shepherd Bruno.
Michael
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Dutch Shepherds in the News (April 2020)

Post by centrop67 »

Metro Police dog survives stabbing; suspect arrested
Story Link
lasvegassun.com wrote:The Dutch Shepherd's presence on scene gave the officers options besides deadly force when Jeffrey Holland, 57, began advancing toward them with a knife, disobeying orders after a standoff, Metro Police Officer Hadfield said, a decision that has proven fatal for other suspects.
Michael