UK/AUS breeders to import to Hawaii

Have something you want to sell or buy related to a Dutch Shepherd? Put it here.
Forum rules
If you are selling a Dutch Shepherd or announcing a litter please post the results of the normally expected health tests or clearly state that they are not available. ...people are going to ask for them.
Stranded_Drew
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I currently live in Hawaii, have experience with working dogs and an looking to get a Dutch pup to Hawaii.

Unfortunately there are no breeders in the Hawaiian islands and getting a pup from the mainland is a very long process that takes around a 9 months once the puppy STARTS getting shots.

So I’m looking for reputable breeders in the British isles, Australia, New Zealand.

Specifically; male, active companion, nose work/ tracking. Good conformation / health guarantee

UK/AUS breeders to import to Hawaii

Post by Stranded_Drew »

I currently live in Hawaii, have experience with working dogs and am looking to get a Dutch pup to Hawaii.

Unfortunately there are no breeders in the Hawaiian islands and getting a pup from the mainland USA is a very long process that takes around a 9 months once the puppy STARTS getting shots.

So I’m looking for reputable breeders in the British isles, Australia, New Zealand.

Specifically; male, active companion (ultra marathon buddy), nose work/ tracking,
Tim91118
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Enjoying my Dutch Shepherd and my Malinois

Re: UK/AUS breeders to import to Hawaii

Post by Tim91118 »

Should not be that hard of a task. Good luck
Tim
Stranded_Drew
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I currently live in Hawaii, have experience with working dogs and an looking to get a Dutch pup to Hawaii.

Unfortunately there are no breeders in the Hawaiian islands and getting a pup from the mainland is a very long process that takes around a 9 months once the puppy STARTS getting shots.

Specifically; male, active companion, nose work/ tracking. Good conformation / health guarantee

Post by Stranded_Drew »

It’s proving to be pretty difficult. My online searching is cloudied by a lot of backyard breeding and mal/Dutch mixes
Tim91118
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Enjoying my Dutch Shepherd and my Malinois

Post by Tim91118 »

Don’t be afraid of the mal/Dutch as that’s the way working dog people breed their working dogs. These breeds are so similar it’s just a matter of color in most cases.
Tim