Overbite

Puppies! We all love our puppies.
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Re: Overbite

Post by TimL_168 »

Man, that looks painful! I wonder if the breeder will grind down the lowers.
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
dwalker19
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Newbie to the Dutch Shepherd finally after contemplating between a Mal or DS. I purchased my first pup in April he was the runt with spunk. I'm currently participating and studying the sport IGP.

Post by dwalker19 »

Tim91118 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:39 am He’s a nice looking pup aside the overshot mouth
Agreed great drive and full bites. Awesome dog! You live and you learn won’t make the mistake again.
WalkerTX19
dwalker19
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Newbie to the Dutch Shepherd finally after contemplating between a Mal or DS. I purchased my first pup in April he was the runt with spunk. I'm currently participating and studying the sport IGP.

Post by dwalker19 »

TimL_168 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:58 pm Man, that looks painful! I wonder if the breeder will grind down the lowers.
Not sure I’ll ask them tomorrow since we couldn’t meet up today. They did say they would try APA stuff with him as their into PSA. The dog doesn’t seen bothered by his mouth and applies plent pressure with bites.
WalkerTX19