Rescue Smooth from Fulton County Animal Services

centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Accidental DS rescuer. Human companion to Radar and Leela. Owner of the site, looking to make this the top site for information and discussion on Dutch Shepherds.

Rescue Smooth from Fulton County Animal Services

Post by centrop67 »

NADSR wrote:"SHARING" NOT in NADSR care. Dutch shepherd currently in a shelter in FULTON COUNTY ANIMAL SERVICES ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------While NADSR will do whatever we can to help, If you are interested in adopting this guy please contact the shelter that has him directly ---------------------------------------- We make no claim as to the availability, temperament, breed status or health of the dog listed below.--
Futon County Animal Services doesn't have a secure (https) link, but you can copy/paste the link below to go to their page:

http://www.fultonanimalservices.com/adoption-detail?keywordsearch=dutch+shepherd&animalID=15197825

Michael
The pack -> Leela (Mal?) and Karen (Human) - Cutler Bay, FL USA
RIP: Radar,Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Accidental DS rescuer. Human companion to Radar and Leela. Owner of the site, looking to make this the top site for information and discussion on Dutch Shepherds.

Re: Rescue Smooth from Fulton County Animal Services

Post by centrop67 »

The picture is gone from the link, so I am hoping that this guy was adopted or pulled by one of the rescues.

:DSangel:
Michael
The pack -> Leela (Mal?) and Karen (Human) - Cutler Bay, FL USA
RIP: Radar,Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

SEL
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I live in Arizona and have an 8 year old female DS and 2 to 3 year old male DS mix

Re: Rescue Smooth from Fulton County Animal Services

Post by SEL »

He's still on Petharbor as of this afternoon :(
Petharbor.png
Petharbor.png (336.51 KiB) Viewed 990 times
There is another DS, female, in that same area that also came up on Petharbor
Petharbor-.png
Petharbor-.png (384.78 KiB) Viewed 990 times
I hope they both get adopted soon!
Idna (9 yrs) & Laszlo (2-3 yrs) in AZ