11 Month old female Dutch Shepherd needing rehomed

GennaLou10
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Hello, I am 22 years old, newly married and a new mom. We have a 11 month old female dutch

11 Month old female Dutch Shepherd needing rehomed

Post by GennaLou10 »

Hello my name is Genna Bernard,
We bought our Dutch in November of last year, shortly after starting the payment process we found out we were pregnant. At the time we didn’t think it would be a problem but now that I’ve had the baby and I stay home, she is just so much to handle with a newborn. My husband used to train dogs in the navy when he was in the military so that was the main reason why we wanted her, he missed training dogs. He had every intention of training her and also taking her to work with him everyday, but this season with his work, he runs an asphalt plant, it has been very busy and she was never able to go to work with him. So, when he does get home from a 16+ hour day he doesn’t have energy to work with her. She’s a great dog, listens well and of course has a lot of energy. She needs to have something to do other than sit in the house with me and the baby! I feel bad for forcing her to be the dog she isn’t, if that makes sense.

She is house trained, knows sit, lay down and “out”. She is also kennel trained. She was spayed earlier this year and she is up to date on her shots. She is 11 months old and her name is Arya.

If you would like more details you can PM me!
Attachments
10F5331A-3E59-4EBE-811A-47D0482041C6.jpeg
10F5331A-3E59-4EBE-811A-47D0482041C6.jpeg (404.21 KiB) Viewed 3899 times
254A7449-2700-4DAE-8D98-77BC924A99BA.jpeg
254A7449-2700-4DAE-8D98-77BC924A99BA.jpeg (632.23 KiB) Viewed 3899 times
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Re: 11 Month old female Dutch Shepherd needing rehomed

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Contact NADSR North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Post by centrop67 »

I added a link to the forum's Facebook page and shared it to the Belgian Malinois and Dutch Shepherd Rescue and Rehome group.

Already got a comment from an interested person FB Profile
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
fcartlidge
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Just getting introduced to this breed. Love the temperament and the activity level.

Post by fcartlidge »

Hi Genna,

I am looking for a Dutch Shepherd to adopt. Is your girl still available? She is beautiful! I understand that they are an active breed and I am looking for a family dog that can also do some hobby level obedience and agility dog sport. She seems perfect. We live in Nashville with a big fenced yard and lots of active outdoor activities.

Thanks,
Fené
Fené
Nashville
Looking for first Dutchie
Spieth16
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Owners of two Dutch shepherds. We live in Northern California.

Post by Spieth16 »

Hello,

Where did you guys get her from? Is she good with your baby? We have two other Dutch shepherds, is she good around other dogs? Does she have dominant behavior? Sorry so many questions but we have a baby and would love to help out! Where are you guys located?

Thank you,
Kellie
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by centrop67 »

The dog is in Moses Lake, WA.

I recommend a private message to get any specific questions answered and/or to get contact information.
Michael
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by centrop67 »

I am happy to announce that this dog has a new home and was picked up yesterday morning.

:wtg:

Thank you to all that shared the information.

:DSangel:
Michael