So, you've just registered to become a member. What's next?
This site uses an activation link to complete registration. An email is automatically sent to the address you entered while registering.
The activation email is sent immediately, so if you do not receive it within minutes, something went wrong.
If you used a fake email address, you won't receive the activation link. Don't use a fake email address.
Your email provider may consider the automated email as spam. It can either move it to a spam folder or completely block it altogether.
If you didn't receive the email activation link...
* Send an email to centrop67 at gmail dot com. Please include your member name, so you can be activated manually. You will receive an email response once you've been activated.
1. Please go to the New Member Announcement thread to introduce yourself.
2. If you haven't already, please setup a signature. At a minimum, please put your first name or nickname in the signature. This helps us keep track of who's who in posts. If you have a business, it''s okay to place a link to your website here and a logo image (Other advertisements on this site are subject to review and removal by the admins.).
3. Your question may have been asked and answered in a past post. Before posting a question, do a quick search.
4. There are both serious and fun conversations going on. Everyone love's a little humor, but remember that sarcasm doesn't always translate in text.
5. Don't defame businesses or individuals (posts that violate this are removed without warning).
6. Please enjoy the information provided by all the members, but understand that no one is making money off this site. Don't expect unicorns and rainbows all the time.
7. Finally, pictures and videos are always welcome and highly encouraged. It's not as simple as posting a picture on Facebook, but it's not rocket science either.
* Click here for instructions on posting photos.
* Click here for instructions on posting videos.
Thank you, and welcome to the forum.
Photo of the Month Winner|
Submitted by: ICE
October Theme is Open
To DS, or not to DS?
What's the buzz on DNA Tests?
This should be read by everyone
How To Select/Research a Breeder
Other brindle breeds
Click Here for the forum Facebook page.
Just registered? Read This.
Frequently Asked Questions
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3380
- Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:42 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Accidentally adopting a Dutch Shepherd when I had no idea about the breed led me to research and act on all of his needs. This site was a key component to making things right for Radar, so when the original owner was calling it quits, I stepped in to keep the site running.
- Location: Cutler Bay, FL, USA
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
|RIP: Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:00 am
- Tell us about yourself: Hiya! I’m 36 yo, living in Ottawa, Canada. My baby Thor is 10 weeks old, and I had him for a week now. I’ve always been passionate about Shepherds, but the agility, intelligence, grace, and that brindled coat of the Dutch make my heart sing. Glad to see there is a forum for these magnificent dogs!
Very happy to find a forum for Dutch Shepherds! Thanks!