New Photo Upload Option - Imgur

Frequently Asked Questions
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

New Photo Upload Option - Imgur

Post by centrop67 »

This forum now has a new method for uploading photos via Imgur. This should eliminate the need to resize your photo before uploading.

Your photo will be uploaded to the forum's Imgur account and inserted into your posts.

Just click the Imgur button, select your photo, and it should show as an img link in your post.

Please let me know if you have any issues with this new feature.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.

Re: New Photo Upload Option - Imgur

Post by Joxgirl »

:eek: I’m going to check this out RIGHT NOW :mrgreen: Image
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 2 years old
Joachimstaler @ IG
Joxgirl
Working Dog

Post by Joxgirl »

:o it worked!!!!!!! :DSorange: awesome!!! Thank you. Sending drinks 🍷 🍸 🍹 your way. Unless Lisa beats you to them.
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by centrop67 »

Thank you.
:pint:

That photo kind of explains the RexSpecs.
Michael
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
Duke
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm Keith, 28 years old born and raised outside Chicago. I adopted Duke, the Dutch Shepherd from a Chicago foster based rescue. Duke had an unfortunate first 2 months of his upbringing but he's been a prince around here ever since.

Healthy, happy, energetic, and super social.

Post by Duke »

Testing 1,2,3.
borellar15
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Living in Austin, Texas with our dogs Zoey(DS), Henry (DS) and Tripper(labX). In college, I worked as a Handler and Assistant Manager of a training and daycare facility for 3 years where I've handled many working dogs. For the past 2 years I have been training Zoey and Henry and we have made some tremendous progress together.

Post by borellar15 »

Image Image
Alex - Zoey(DS), Henry (DS), Tripper Lab mix. Austin, Texas
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 »

Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 »

I've been trying to post a few pics from yesterday. For some reason, after the first pic, the imigur path won't allow me to post on the other thread. I'll try again in a minute.
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by centrop67 »

I've noticed that depending on the size of the photo and/or speed of the internet connection the Imgur process can time out.

I know the Imgur option was supposed to solve the size problem, but it's not perfect - yet.

I believe there's an update (or, one coming) for the Imgur process that will resolve this, but I haven't had time to install it.

I'll try to get on it this week, but I was on a vacation last week, and really spent almost no time on the computer.
Michael
TimL_168
Working Dog

Post by TimL_168 »

It seemed like my problem might have been related to my phone. I could upload from the recent pics menu that pops right up with thumbnails. However, when I went in to my photo app, it would give me the upload icon, but fail to do anything. If I'm really serious about it, I can jump the hurdle and upload to my imigur account and copy.
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
Joxgirl
Working Dog

Post by Joxgirl »

TimL_168 wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:41 am Image
Good picture
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG
TimL_168
Working Dog

Post by TimL_168 »

Thanks!
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor