My rescue dog Diesel

Wondering if that new friend you just brought home is a Dutch Shepherd? Post here.
Forum rules
Please read the first post: "Forum Rules and FAQ"
Bun9687
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I rescued my dog 2 years ago and I’m trying to get help finding out if it’s a Dutch shepherd

My rescue dog Diesel

Post by Bun9687 »

Hi my name is Brandon and this is my dog Diesel. He is a rescue from Buffalo cares rescue group. He is a month away from turning 3. He’s 71 pounds 26 inches tall to the top of his back. He is 41 inches long from the nose to the base of the tail. He is extremely intelligent really well mannered and very loyal. He is amazing with small children and other dogs. He just loves to be loved. Before they rescued him he was abused really bad as a small pup and had full blown mange at 10 weeks old. Now he is very healthy and living life to the fullest. He is the most amazing dog ever. I’m would like to get some input on what he could be mixed with. The rescue group told me he’s a Dutch shepherd but they don’t know what he was mixed with if anything. Thank you for the help. If you need more pictures please ask.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tim91118
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Enjoying my Dutch Shepherd and my Malinois

Re: My rescue dog Diesel

Post by Tim91118 »

You will see rose ears on bull breeds, as well as white blazed faces, paws, and chests. I would have to guess Pit Bull Terrier.
Tim
Bun9687
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I rescued my dog 2 years ago and I’m trying to get help finding out if it’s a Dutch shepherd

Post by Bun9687 »

Thank you for the reply. He was the only one with white on him out of his 3 brothers and sisters. But he dose have rose ears. So thank you I didn’t know that. I don’t have the any clue on what to look for I really appreciate it.
Tim91118 wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:34 am You will see rose ears on bull breeds, as well as white blazed faces, paws, and chests. I would have to guess Pit Bull Terrier.
ladyjubilee
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Sharing life with Bramble Dutch Shepherd mix (?) and Casper Whippet/Pit Bull (????) mix

Post by ladyjubilee »

He is a cutie :)
Pack: Peanuts-terrier mix, 16-18 years old, Bramble-Dutch Shepherd, 3 yrs