Photo of the Month Winner
Theme:Past/Present * Pictured:Zip * Submitted by:Trapulica * Zip then, Zip Now
This is the place to discuss the Dutch Shepherd Forum store, make requests for new products, or just show off your merchandise in the wild.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3181
- Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:42 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Accidentally adopting a Dutch Shepherd when I had no idea about the breed led me to research and act on all of his needs. This site was a key component to making things right for Radar, so when the original owner was calling it quits, I stepped in to keep the site running.
- Location: Cutler Bay, FL, USA
My credit monitoring service notified me of a data breach for Cafepress this morning.
If you've signed up to the site for any reason with an email and password, you should go to the site and change your password now.
Also if you use the same email/password combination for any other site, you should change your password there as well.
Date of Incident: February 20, 2019
Date Made Public: August 5, 2019
Records Affected: 23 million
Data Compromised: CafePress, a custom T-shirt and merchandise company, has reportedly suffered a breach of approximately 23 million customer accounts. Compromised information may have included email addresses, names, physical addresses, phone numbers, and some encrypted passwords. CafePress has stated that it is aware of a potential security issue related to customer accounts and is currently investigating the issue. According to some reports, CafePress users are being prompted to reset passwords.
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
||RIP: Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1263
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:11 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.
- Location: central MD
Can users be blocked or deleted?