November Photo of the Month Winner
This is the place to discuss the Dutch Shepherd Forum store, make requests for new products, or just show off your merchandise in the wild.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2528
- Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:42 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Accidental DS rescuer. Human companion to Radar and Leela. Owner of the site, looking to make this the top site for information and discussion on Dutch Shepherds.
- Location: Cutler Bay, FL, USA
My credit monitoring service notified me of a data breach for Cafepress this morning.
If you've signed up to the site for any reason with an email and password, you should go to the site and change your password now.
Also if you use the same email/password combination for any other site, you should change your password there as well.
Date of Incident: February 20, 2019
Date Made Public: August 5, 2019
Records Affected: 23 million
Data Compromised: CafePress, a custom T-shirt and merchandise company, has reportedly suffered a breach of approximately 23 million customer accounts. Compromised information may have included email addresses, names, physical addresses, phone numbers, and some encrypted passwords. CafePress has stated that it is aware of a potential security issue related to customer accounts and is currently investigating the issue. According to some reports, CafePress users are being prompted to reset passwords.
The pack -> Radar (DS), Leela (Mal?), and Karen (Human) - Cutler Bay, FL USA
RIP: Tequila and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1044
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:11 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.
- Location: central MD
Can users be blocked or deleted?