Hi from Belgium

For our new members to introduce themselves
Post Reply
leuschapellois
Just Whelped
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:44 pm
Tell us about yourself: Kennel of Leus Chapellois in Belgium
I have 2 longhair and 1 shorthair

Hi from Belgium

Post by leuschapellois »

Hello everybody,

I live in Belgium with my dutch shepherd and malinois shepherd, I have 2 dutch longhaired (before 3 but 1 month ago my old Symba is passed) and 1 dutch shorthair + 3 malinois.

I pratice belgian ring and mondioring.

My kennel is des leus chapellois and I breed since 10 years.

Excuse-me for my english, I know it isn't perfect but I hope you will understand.

See you soon on the forum.
Sugars Mom
Working Dog
Posts: 1734
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:16 am
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.

Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!

I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences.
Location: Victoria BC

Re: Hi from Belgium

Post by Sugars Mom »

Welcome to the forum. Sorry about your loss : (

Look forward to seeing some pics of your dogs.
Sue (and Sugar)

Image
Raven
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1608
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:19 am
Tell us about yourself: .

Re: Hi from Belgium

Post by Raven »

Welcome, welcome!

Heart-felt sympathy for the loss your baby. :cry:

You'll get asked to create a "signature" so that we all know your name. (I KNOW I'll never remember your sign-on name!)

Any photos of your beasts that you can share with us?
Though I can only hope to become the person who my animals believe I am, the things that they have taught me have made me a better human being. ~~~Sharon~~~
CaroleBoaz
Training Dog
Posts: 592
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:52 am
Tell us about yourself: I am currently the Secretary and Treasurer of the Dutch Shepherd Club of North America. We are the national breed club for Dutch Shepherds, and have the support of the Nederlandse Herdershonden Club in our endeavours to record the Dutch Shepherd breed in the United States and Canada through the American Kennel Club. dscna.com Join us on Facebook.
Contact:

Re: Hi from Belgium

Post by CaroleBoaz »

Welcome!
User avatar
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s

Re: Hi from Belgium

Post by vneerland »

Welcome to our new member from Belgium. Good to have another international member.
Would you mind telling us your own name and creating a signature? :oops:
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
User avatar
Schlussdibusti
Working Dog
Posts: 1040
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:25 pm
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a DS

Re: Hi from Belgium

Post by Schlussdibusti »

welcome! :wave:
Eva & Marco BH
Jupiter, Florida
User avatar
kchristy
Training Dog
Posts: 539
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:07 pm
Tell us about yourself: My name is Katrina, I have 1 dutch shepherd name Merlin. He is a handful and keeps things in our house very interesting and fun :)
Location: McCurtain, Ok

Re: Hi from Belgium

Post by kchristy »

Welcome!
Katrina, Soba, & Merlin
User avatar
alspyce
Working Dog
Posts: 1222
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year!
Location: Corinth, New York

Re: Hi from Belgium

Post by alspyce »

Welcome!
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
Lauren
Training Dog
Posts: 540
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:29 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a wife, mother of 2 kids, 3 cats, 1 Standard Poodle (10 yrs) and Xena, a Dutch Shepherd Puppy.

Re: Hi from Belgium

Post by Lauren »

Welcome! We can't wait to see pictures of your gang!
:dsshock:
Lauren from Western NC
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Hi from Belgium

Post by Marjolein »

welcome!
I'm curious where your shorthair comes from?? :)
Image
leih merigian
Working Dog
Posts: 1960
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Re: Hi from Belgium

Post by leih merigian »

Glad you found and joined us!

That's a lot of dogs!
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
Post Reply