new member
-
mitty12
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:25 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Recently rescued a 6 mo ? DS from a humane society he was found as a stray; on a busy street sure he is pure DS quite lovely. He is doing well with two Belgian Terv a female and a male also have a 4 pound Yorkie.
new member
Hi from Nebraska
- Dutchringgirl
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 5692
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
-
CaroleBoaz
- Training Dog
- Posts: 592
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:52 am
- Tell us about yourself: I am currently the Secretary and Treasurer of the Dutch Shepherd Club of North America. We are the national breed club for Dutch Shepherds, and have the support of the Nederlandse Herdershonden Club in our endeavours to record the Dutch Shepherd breed in the United States and Canada through the American Kennel Club. dscna.com Join us on Facebook.
- Contact:
Re: new member
Hi! 
Says in his profile he has a 6 month old rescue. If you are a "he". Maybe you are a "she".
Just messing with you.
Says in his profile he has a 6 month old rescue. If you are a "he". Maybe you are a "she".
Just messing with you.
- alspyce
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1222
- Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year! - Location: Corinth, New York
Re: new member
Welcome! What's your location?? Any Pictures??
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
Chris Carlton/Lyric
- Dutchringgirl
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 5692
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
Re: new member
CaroleBoaz wrote:Hi!
Says in his profile he has a 6 month old rescue. If you are a "he". Maybe you are a "she".
Just messing with you.

Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT




- Schlussdibusti
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1040
- Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:25 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I adopted a DS
Re: new member
I copy/paste this from the profile:

Welcome!Recently rescued a 6 mo ? DS from a humane society he was found as a stray; on a busy street sure he is pure DS quite lovely. He is doing well with two Belgian Terv a female and a male also have a 4 pound Yorkie.
Eva & Marco BH
Jupiter, Florida
Jupiter, Florida
- kchristy
- Training Dog
- Posts: 539
- Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:07 pm
- Tell us about yourself: My name is Katrina, I have 1 dutch shepherd name Merlin. He is a handful and keeps things in our house very interesting and fun :)
- Location: McCurtain, Ok
Re: new member
Welcome, I saw a beautiful Belgian Terv as a service dog a few months ago at a carnival....so pretty. We like pictures of all dogs 
Katrina, Soba, & Merlin
- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:


Facebook page.