new member

For our new members to introduce themselves
Post Reply
mitty12
Just Whelped
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:25 pm
Tell us about yourself: Recently rescued a 6 mo ? DS from a humane society he was found as a stray; on a busy street sure he is pure DS quite lovely. He is doing well with two Belgian Terv a female and a male also have a 4 pound Yorkie.

new member

Post by mitty12 »

Hi from Nebraska
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: new member

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Hi, any more information for us?
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
CaroleBoaz
Training Dog
Posts: 592
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:52 am
Tell us about yourself: I am currently the Secretary and Treasurer of the Dutch Shepherd Club of North America. We are the national breed club for Dutch Shepherds, and have the support of the Nederlandse Herdershonden Club in our endeavours to record the Dutch Shepherd breed in the United States and Canada through the American Kennel Club. dscna.com Join us on Facebook.
Contact:

Re: new member

Post by CaroleBoaz »

Hi! :D

Says in his profile he has a 6 month old rescue. If you are a "he". Maybe you are a "she".

Just messing with you. ;)
User avatar
alspyce
Working Dog
Posts: 1222
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year!
Location: Corinth, New York

Re: new member

Post by alspyce »

Welcome! What's your location?? Any Pictures??
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: new member

Post by Dutchringgirl »

CaroleBoaz wrote:Hi! :D

Says in his profile he has a 6 month old rescue. If you are a "he". Maybe you are a "she".

Just messing with you. ;)

:dsrazz: :dsrazz:
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
User avatar
Schlussdibusti
Working Dog
Posts: 1040
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:25 pm
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a DS

Re: new member

Post by Schlussdibusti »

I copy/paste this from the profile:
Recently rescued a 6 mo ? DS from a humane society he was found as a stray; on a busy street sure he is pure DS quite lovely. He is doing well with two Belgian Terv a female and a male also have a 4 pound Yorkie.
Welcome! :wave:
Eva & Marco BH
Jupiter, Florida
User avatar
kchristy
Training Dog
Posts: 539
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:07 pm
Tell us about yourself: My name is Katrina, I have 1 dutch shepherd name Merlin. He is a handful and keeps things in our house very interesting and fun :)
Location: McCurtain, Ok

Re: new member

Post by kchristy »

Welcome, I saw a beautiful Belgian Terv as a service dog a few months ago at a carnival....so pretty. We like pictures of all dogs :)
Katrina, Soba, & Merlin
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: new member

Post by Marjolein »

welcome :)
Image
Post Reply