It's jessica with jetson and jazzy from toronto ontario. I could not for the life of me remember my sign in, and closed my email account that I had it with! I couldn't take it anymore, creeping the boards without being able to join in. As a forewarning I'll most likely be using my phone, as I am currently computerless, and my phone likes to ad random periods, so if you feel like I am writing like william shatner speaks, that's why lol
Now I must remember how to go about the picture posting process
Love the new sign-in name--and reference to Shatner.
Though I can only hope to become the person who my animals believe I am, the things that they have taught me have made me a better human being. ~~~Sharon~~~
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind. Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32. Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year!
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.
Glad you're back...what a PITA, to have to type on a phone!
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
Tell us about yourself: My name is Katrina, I have 1 dutch shepherd name Merlin. He is a handful and keeps things in our house very interesting and fun :)
leih merigian wrote:Glad you're back...what a PITA, to have to type on a phone!
Indeed! and the keys are sooooo tiny. I don't see the point of having such small keys, you need pointy little fingers to hit the ones you want.
Here is a relatively recent picture of Jetpack-Jetson. and a plasticina version of him in case anyone is interested in what he would look like in claymation (and with a thin neck ).
Tell us about yourself: My name is Katrina, I have 1 dutch shepherd name Merlin. He is a handful and keeps things in our house very interesting and fun :)
welcome, and nice pics! You do claymation??? I tried...
I've recently had some puppy-buyers that would have been very content with that plaster version