Greetings From Southern Wisconsin
-
Tommy Boy
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:27 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I currently own two Dutch Shepherds and train them in Schutzhund.
Greetings From Southern Wisconsin
Hello all you DS lovers,
Joined the Forum a while back but am just now sending out my greetings. I live in Beloit, WI and I have a 18 month old male DS & a 8 month old Female DS. I train both dogs in Schutzhund and am a member of the OG Edgerton Schutzhund club. My male is named Tazmanius Devilicus or Taz for short and he got his BH last Novermber and we are going full steam ahead to get his 1 & 2 next summer. My female is named Gracie and we are getting her ready for her BH next summer. Absolutely love the breed and love working my dogs.
Kind Regards,
Tommy Boy
Joined the Forum a while back but am just now sending out my greetings. I live in Beloit, WI and I have a 18 month old male DS & a 8 month old Female DS. I train both dogs in Schutzhund and am a member of the OG Edgerton Schutzhund club. My male is named Tazmanius Devilicus or Taz for short and he got his BH last Novermber and we are going full steam ahead to get his 1 & 2 next summer. My female is named Gracie and we are getting her ready for her BH next summer. Absolutely love the breed and love working my dogs.
Kind Regards,
Tommy Boy
Kind Regards,
Tommy Boy
Tommy Boy
- felixone123
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1076
- Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:08 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Rescued our first DS male on Dec 27, 2011. Approx 4 yrs. Rescued from NADSR. His name is Odin. Adopted a 2nd DS from NADSR June 27, 2012. Kai - 6 months.
- Location: Fishkill, NY
Re: Greetings From Southern Wisconsin
Welcome and congrats on your dogs titles!!
Barbara, Odin & Kai
- Dutchringgirl
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 5692
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
Re: Greetings From Southern Wisconsin
Welcome !! Congrats too! Keep us posted and wee NEED pictures !
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT




- alspyce
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1222
- Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year! - Location: Corinth, New York
Re: Greetings From Southern Wisconsin
Welcome
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
Chris Carlton/Lyric
- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:
-
CaroleBoaz
- Training Dog
- Posts: 592
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:52 am
- Tell us about yourself: I am currently the Secretary and Treasurer of the Dutch Shepherd Club of North America. We are the national breed club for Dutch Shepherds, and have the support of the Nederlandse Herdershonden Club in our endeavours to record the Dutch Shepherd breed in the United States and Canada through the American Kennel Club. dscna.com Join us on Facebook.
- Contact:
- kchristy
- Training Dog
- Posts: 539
- Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:07 pm
- Tell us about yourself: My name is Katrina, I have 1 dutch shepherd name Merlin. He is a handful and keeps things in our house very interesting and fun :)
- Location: McCurtain, Ok
Re: Greetings From Southern Wisconsin
Welcome! I look on the internet all the time for stuff on DS and I think I have seen your Taz before 
Katrina, Soba, & Merlin
-
leih merigian
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1960
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.
Re: Greetings From Southern Wisconsin
Greetings! Glad you joined in at last...eager to see your pups (love both names)
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
-
Tommy Boy
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:27 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I currently own two Dutch Shepherds and train them in Schutzhund.
Re: Greetings From Southern Wisconsin
Thank you all for the welcome! I will post some pictures in the near future.
Kind Regards,
Tommy Boy
Tommy Boy
- Schlussdibusti
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1040
- Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:25 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I adopted a DS
-
Raven
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1608
- Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:19 am
- Tell us about yourself: .
Re: Greetings From Southern Wisconsin
Greetings. Love the names.
Though I can only hope to become the person who my animals believe I am, the things that they have taught me have made me a better human being. ~~~Sharon~~~
- k9katet
- Training Dog
- Posts: 443
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:04 pm
- Tell us about yourself: We current own 1 Dutch Shepherd - ThunderHawk's Child of Lilith "Mazikeen"
And we have loved and lost 3 - Vrijheid's Amie "Vada", Vrijheid's Hafwen "Letty" and Sather's High On Life "Narcotic".
We train/compete in mondioring and agility. - Location: Minnesota
- Contact:
Re: Greetings From Southern Wisconsin
Welcome! You are in the North Central Region, correct? Hopefully I'll see you at a trial! Are you going to the regional training day in Madison on the 11th?
Heather Sather & Mazikeen
http://www.k9katet.com
http://www.k9katet.com
- wahinelf
- Green Dog
- Posts: 246
- Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:18 am
- Tell us about yourself: I recently moved from CA to MA (10/12), Ellie (my 4 year old DS mix) and I are adjusting together!
- Location: Boston, MA
- Contact:
Re: Greetings From Southern Wisconsin
Welcome, welcome. Your dogs sound awesome, can't wait for pics!
-Aubrey

Eleanor CGC FM TF-II, my 5YO DSX

Eleanor CGC FM TF-II, my 5YO DSX


Facebook page.