Silly pic of Panzer!

Have a photo you want to share?
Post Reply
Isis
Puppy
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:56 am
Tell us about yourself: I am a life long dog owner who enjoys dog sports and PPT, I own a Dutch Shepherd, a German Shepherd and a Standard Schnauzer.

Silly pic of Panzer!

Post by Isis »

Image

This is Panzer in a huge "Clog"...lol! I wish I had taken a picture that showed the whole "shoe"..but I took it with my phone. Our other two dogs, a Standard Schnauzer and a German Shepherd, are on a down behind my husband...

I always see tourists putting their children in this clog and taking pics, so I wanted to have one of Panzer (before he gets too big!) after all...he IS a Dutch Shepherd and therefore it is LESS silly for him to be wearing a Danish shoe!
Gia and Panzer (Dutch Shepherd)

Image
User avatar
felixone123
Working Dog
Posts: 1076
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:08 pm
Tell us about yourself: Rescued our first DS male on Dec 27, 2011. Approx 4 yrs. Rescued from NADSR. His name is Odin. Adopted a 2nd DS from NADSR June 27, 2012. Kai - 6 months.
Location: Fishkill, NY

Re: Silly pic of Panzer!

Post by felixone123 »

Panzer looks good in the clog :lol:
Barbara, Odin & Kai
Sugars Mom
Working Dog
Posts: 1734
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:16 am
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.

Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!

I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences.
Location: Victoria BC

Re: Silly pic of Panzer!

Post by Sugars Mom »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Sue (and Sugar)

Image
User avatar
kchristy
Training Dog
Posts: 539
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:07 pm
Tell us about yourself: My name is Katrina, I have 1 dutch shepherd name Merlin. He is a handful and keeps things in our house very interesting and fun :)
Location: McCurtain, Ok

Re: Silly pic of Panzer!

Post by kchristy »

Lol cute :)
Katrina, Soba, & Merlin
leih merigian
Working Dog
Posts: 1960
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Re: Silly pic of Panzer!

Post by leih merigian »

Growing fast!

Cute pic :wtg:
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
User avatar
wahinelf
Green Dog
Posts: 246
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:18 am
Tell us about yourself: I recently moved from CA to MA (10/12), Ellie (my 4 year old DS mix) and I are adjusting together!
Location: Boston, MA
Contact:

Re: Silly pic of Panzer!

Post by wahinelf »

Thats too funny! I love solvang, its so silly and quaint.
-Aubrey

Image

Eleanor CGC FM TF-II, my 5YO DSX
Isis
Puppy
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:56 am
Tell us about yourself: I am a life long dog owner who enjoys dog sports and PPT, I own a Dutch Shepherd, a German Shepherd and a Standard Schnauzer.

Re: Silly pic of Panzer!

Post by Isis »

wahinelf wrote:Thats too funny! I love solvang, its so silly and quaint.

Oh! You've been here, lol! It is quaint...a popular town for tourists!
Gia and Panzer (Dutch Shepherd)

Image
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Silly pic of Panzer!

Post by Marjolein »

That's where his Dutch roots came out! He loves the clog, a "cousin" of the wooden shoe :mrgreen:
Great pic!
Image
Post Reply