We're ok for a few months.
Per the USA site the new rules will take effect 90 days after they are posted to the ( USA ) website.
We've got some time as they've just sent the English translation to Germany for approval.
Hello from the Pacific Northwest! (WA)
-
Brindle
- Green Dog
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:03 am
- Tell us about yourself: Loving life in Oregon with some AMAZING Dutch Shepherds !
UWP Vrijheid's Force IPO3 (x5), FH2, AD, TDX, OSP, L2C, CGC, CD, APR1, TDU, NW3-C, NW3-E, NW3-V, NW3-I, NW3 Elite, ELT1, NA, NF, L3I, TG-N, TN-N, NAJ, VCD1, CSL1- F, CSL1-H, ELT2, L1E, CA, L2E, ELT3, ELT-CH, L3V, K9 Blood Donor
Vrijheid's Qahlua (Vodka) IPO3, L2I, L3C, NW3V, NW3C, NW3E. NW3I, L3E, NJP, NAP, OFP, NW3 Elite, L2V, TD
Van Kracht's Absolut Fury ( youngster in training ) - Location: Oregon
Re: Hello from the Pacific Northwest! (WA)
UWP Vrijheid's Force IPO3,FH2,AD,TDX,OSP,L2C,CGC,CD,APR1,TDU,NA,NF,L3I,TG-N,TN-N,NAJ,VCD1,CSL1-F,CSL1-H,L1E,CA,L2E, ELT-CH,L3V
Vrijheid's Qahlua IPO3,L2I,L3CI,L3E,NJP,NAP,OFP,NW3 Elite,L2V,TD
Van Kracht's Absolut Fury ( in training )
Vrijheid's Qahlua IPO3,L2I,L3CI,L3E,NJP,NAP,OFP,NW3 Elite,L2V,TD
Van Kracht's Absolut Fury ( in training )
- turnnburn52984
- Training Dog
- Posts: 274
- Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:12 am
- Tell us about yourself: Lifelong animal person- I professionally trained horses before my children were born. New to DS's, but not new to high drive working dogs. :) Currently have a 1 1/2 yr old DS, Koenig, and a 2 yr old English Pointer Sara. They are both rescues. Oh yes, I work at a multi species non-profit animal rescue, on Bainbridge Island, WA
Want to know anything else, just ask! - Location: Tacoma, WA
Re: Hello from the Pacific Northwest! (WA)
So someone else posted a pic of the horses, as well as dogs!... I had to join the club.
This is my other kid, Lolo.


Kelly

Koenig

Koenig
- k9katet
- Training Dog
- Posts: 443
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:04 pm
- Tell us about yourself: We current own 1 Dutch Shepherd - ThunderHawk's Child of Lilith "Mazikeen"
And we have loved and lost 3 - Vrijheid's Amie "Vada", Vrijheid's Hafwen "Letty" and Sather's High On Life "Narcotic".
We train/compete in mondioring and agility. - Location: Minnesota
- Contact:
Re: Hello from the Pacific Northwest! (WA)
I heard that nothing will go into effect in 2011.Brindle wrote:We're ok for a few months.
Per the USA site the new rules will take effect 90 days after they are posted to the ( USA ) website.
We've got some time as they've just sent the English translation to Germany for approval.
Great pic of the horse!
Heather Sather & Mazikeen
http://www.k9katet.com
http://www.k9katet.com
-
Brindle
- Green Dog
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:03 am
- Tell us about yourself: Loving life in Oregon with some AMAZING Dutch Shepherds !
UWP Vrijheid's Force IPO3 (x5), FH2, AD, TDX, OSP, L2C, CGC, CD, APR1, TDU, NW3-C, NW3-E, NW3-V, NW3-I, NW3 Elite, ELT1, NA, NF, L3I, TG-N, TN-N, NAJ, VCD1, CSL1- F, CSL1-H, ELT2, L1E, CA, L2E, ELT3, ELT-CH, L3V, K9 Blood Donor
Vrijheid's Qahlua (Vodka) IPO3, L2I, L3C, NW3V, NW3C, NW3E. NW3I, L3E, NJP, NAP, OFP, NW3 Elite, L2V, TD
Van Kracht's Absolut Fury ( youngster in training ) - Location: Oregon
Re: Hello from the Pacific Northwest! (WA)
Yep, Heather is right. No rule changes for 2011.
http://www.germanshepherddog.com/members/index.htm
I love the horse photo too. Beautiful composition.

http://www.germanshepherddog.com/members/index.htm
I love the horse photo too. Beautiful composition.
UWP Vrijheid's Force IPO3,FH2,AD,TDX,OSP,L2C,CGC,CD,APR1,TDU,NA,NF,L3I,TG-N,TN-N,NAJ,VCD1,CSL1-F,CSL1-H,L1E,CA,L2E, ELT-CH,L3V
Vrijheid's Qahlua IPO3,L2I,L3CI,L3E,NJP,NAP,OFP,NW3 Elite,L2V,TD
Van Kracht's Absolut Fury ( in training )
Vrijheid's Qahlua IPO3,L2I,L3CI,L3E,NJP,NAP,OFP,NW3 Elite,L2V,TD
Van Kracht's Absolut Fury ( in training )
- alspyce
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1222
- Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year! - Location: Corinth, New York
Re: Hello from the Pacific Northwest! (WA)
Beautiful head study on the horse. Arab?
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
Chris Carlton/Lyric
- kchristy
- Training Dog
- Posts: 539
- Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:07 pm
- Tell us about yourself: My name is Katrina, I have 1 dutch shepherd name Merlin. He is a handful and keeps things in our house very interesting and fun :)
- Location: McCurtain, Ok
Re: Hello from the Pacific Northwest! (WA)
Beautiful pup and horse, welcome! When I found my dutchie I was actually searching for a GSD. Had never heard of a Dutch Shepherd so I started doing some research and fell in love. They are amazing dogs 
Katrina, Soba, & Merlin
-
Raven
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1608
- Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:19 am
- Tell us about yourself: .
Re: Hello from the Pacific Northwest! (WA)
Hey, Kel. Welcome BACK.
Long time no see on DSF. Hello to Koe!
Though I can only hope to become the person who my animals believe I am, the things that they have taught me have made me a better human being. ~~~Sharon~~~
- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:
Re: Hello from the Pacific Northwest! (WA)
whaha! do you know what koe means in Dutch?? Not sure Koenig likes to be called a koeRaven wrote:Hey, Kel. Welcome BACK.Long time no see on DSF. Hello to Koe!
- turnnburn52984
- Training Dog
- Posts: 274
- Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:12 am
- Tell us about yourself: Lifelong animal person- I professionally trained horses before my children were born. New to DS's, but not new to high drive working dogs. :) Currently have a 1 1/2 yr old DS, Koenig, and a 2 yr old English Pointer Sara. They are both rescues. Oh yes, I work at a multi species non-profit animal rescue, on Bainbridge Island, WA
Want to know anything else, just ask! - Location: Tacoma, WA
Re: Hello from the Pacific Northwest! (WA)
Hahha- yes, Lolo is everything and anything that should be Arabian (a lovable nutcase).
I'm back...... while I can manage the time! It seems I have less and less free time lately. Looking forward to catching up with ya'll!
I'm back...... while I can manage the time! It seems I have less and less free time lately. Looking forward to catching up with ya'll!
Kelly

Koenig

Koenig
- Dutchringgirl
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 5692
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
Re: Hello from the Pacific Northwest! (WA)
Hey there!!!! Good to see you back
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT






Facebook page.