Photo's of my Dutchie doing french ring training

Have a photo you want to share?
Post Reply
User avatar
DSGirl
Puppy
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed May 02, 2012 3:28 am
Tell us about yourself: I have 1 Dutch Shepherd pup who is a fun boy to work. And I look forward to competing with him in the future.

Photo's of my Dutchie doing french ring training

Post by DSGirl »

I got some pics of my boy doing his french ring training. He is doing so well for just under 6months old. Very serious pup, should be a really nice ring dog when he is grown:) Sorry some of the pics are a bit blurry, lol.

Training on 5-26-12
Image

Training on 5-30-12
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Sorry its so picture heavy:) lol
Geneva

Dogs
Rubik - lab/hound mix
Jesse - Terrier mix
Dusty - Pit Mix
Suki - Terrier mix
April - Collie mix
Patches - Papillon
Scooter - Chi/Shih tzu mix - she is my parents dog but lives with me
Gage - Dutch Shepherd
leih merigian
Working Dog
Posts: 1960
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Re: Photo's of my Dutchie doing french ring training

Post by leih merigian »

Nice!
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
User avatar
felixone123
Working Dog
Posts: 1076
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:08 pm
Tell us about yourself: Rescued our first DS male on Dec 27, 2011. Approx 4 yrs. Rescued from NADSR. His name is Odin. Adopted a 2nd DS from NADSR June 27, 2012. Kai - 6 months.
Location: Fishkill, NY

Re: Photo's of my Dutchie doing french ring training

Post by felixone123 »

very nice!!
Barbara, Odin & Kai
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Photo's of my Dutchie doing french ring training

Post by Marjolein »

nice pics! 8-)
Image
User avatar
Christie M
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1279
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:03 pm
Tell us about yourself: Love my striped beasts.

Re: Photo's of my Dutchie doing french ring training

Post by Christie M »

Love it!!

Love the focus in the heel too. Its one of my favorite aspects and I know its not emphasised in FR. Very cool!
Christie Meyer
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com

Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
User avatar
DSGirl
Puppy
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed May 02, 2012 3:28 am
Tell us about yourself: I have 1 Dutch Shepherd pup who is a fun boy to work. And I look forward to competing with him in the future.

Re: Photo's of my Dutchie doing french ring training

Post by DSGirl »

I love the focus in heel too. Even tho its not emphasised in French Ring, I still plan to train him to do it. I love to watch a dog that is super focused on the handler and doing the high stepping in heel. lol:)
Geneva

Dogs
Rubik - lab/hound mix
Jesse - Terrier mix
Dusty - Pit Mix
Suki - Terrier mix
April - Collie mix
Patches - Papillon
Scooter - Chi/Shih tzu mix - she is my parents dog but lives with me
Gage - Dutch Shepherd
CaroleBoaz
Training Dog
Posts: 592
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:52 am
Tell us about yourself: I am currently the Secretary and Treasurer of the Dutch Shepherd Club of North America. We are the national breed club for Dutch Shepherds, and have the support of the Nederlandse Herdershonden Club in our endeavours to record the Dutch Shepherd breed in the United States and Canada through the American Kennel Club. dscna.com Join us on Facebook.
Contact:

Re: Photo's of my Dutchie doing french ring training

Post by CaroleBoaz »

Love the heeling photo. I wish I could see them from work, I'm blocked there.
User avatar
alspyce
Working Dog
Posts: 1222
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year!
Location: Corinth, New York

Re: Photo's of my Dutchie doing french ring training

Post by alspyce »

Very nice!
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: Photo's of my Dutchie doing french ring training

Post by Dutchringgirl »

very nice!! Never apologize for having too many photos, only to few :lol:
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Post Reply