Hi!!! Here I am from Italy!

For our new members to introduce themselves
Post Reply
Eclipse_Pau
Just Whelped
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:33 am
Tell us about yourself: Hi, my name is Paola! I've a Dutch Shepherd, a German Shepherd and 2 boxer! I'm so proud of being part of dutch world!!

Hi!!! Here I am from Italy!

Post by Eclipse_Pau »

Ciao!!!!
My name is Paola! I'm from Italy and with my sister we started working with dutch shepherd! And we love them soooooo much!!!!!! :love:
GreatRembrandt
Puppy
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 8:37 pm
Tell us about yourself: Hi, I'm elisa, i come from italy, i live with 2 rottweilers, a female Malinois and a dutch shepherd.
I work with them in the IPO program, i will be the first in italy who does IPO with a dutch.

Re: Hi!!! Here I am from Italy!

Post by GreatRembrandt »

paola lives with rembrandt's mummy!!
eli with cuba, hispanico, olympia and great rembrandt
User avatar
Olie
Green Dog
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:00 am
Tell us about yourself: I am a 32 y.o. veterinarian working in a food microbiology lab, Olaf is cca 1-1,5 y.o. DS adopted from shelter. We are from Croatia.

Re: Hi!!! Here I am from Italy!

Post by Olie »

Welcome!!
Barbara & Olaf
Croatia, Europe (that`s why my english is bad)
Image
User avatar
alspyce
Working Dog
Posts: 1222
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year!
Location: Corinth, New York

Re: Hi!!! Here I am from Italy!

Post by alspyce »

Welcome!
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
CaroleBoaz
Training Dog
Posts: 592
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:52 am
Tell us about yourself: I am currently the Secretary and Treasurer of the Dutch Shepherd Club of North America. We are the national breed club for Dutch Shepherds, and have the support of the Nederlandse Herdershonden Club in our endeavours to record the Dutch Shepherd breed in the United States and Canada through the American Kennel Club. dscna.com Join us on Facebook.
Contact:

Re: Hi!!! Here I am from Italy!

Post by CaroleBoaz »

Welcome!
User avatar
felixone123
Working Dog
Posts: 1076
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:08 pm
Tell us about yourself: Rescued our first DS male on Dec 27, 2011. Approx 4 yrs. Rescued from NADSR. His name is Odin. Adopted a 2nd DS from NADSR June 27, 2012. Kai - 6 months.
Location: Fishkill, NY

Re: Hi!!! Here I am from Italy!

Post by felixone123 »

Hello there!!
Barbara, Odin & Kai
leih merigian
Working Dog
Posts: 1960
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Re: Hi!!! Here I am from Italy!

Post by leih merigian »

Glad you joined us here...

cools dogs, eh? :D
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Hi!!! Here I am from Italy!

Post by Marjolein »

Welcome :)
Image
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: Hi!!! Here I am from Italy!

Post by Dutchringgirl »

welcome!!! Must see pictures of the doggie!!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
User avatar
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s

Re: Hi!!! Here I am from Italy!

Post by vneerland »

Welcome Paola! Do you have a Dutch shepherd too? If so, let's see it! 8-)

If you can, please to to your user control panel at the left top of your screen, click on the profile tab and edit (add) a signature for us, so you don't have to remember to sign your posts?
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
Post Reply