Hello from Oklahoma City, OK
-
labman
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:41 am
- Tell us about yourself: I am a big duck hunter and a lab guy at heart but love my new Dutchie Pups!!
Hello from Oklahoma City, OK
Sure what section do I need to tell you about myself? My name is Jimbo Taylor I live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma ( do I need to include my cell number I will), I am a avid hunter and love training dogs. I enjoy learning about dogs and feel that you can learn something everyday. This will not be my only post I love my DS and like to discuss different training techniques etc. I was only responding because I know Keely from aachendutchhepherds and wanted to express her love for her DS. I truly believe that she will be an asset to the site. Sure she had some strong post, but when you back anything into a corner with some harsh remarks it is human/animal instinct to come out fighting. I look forward in learning from all your people's expertise on DS! Thanks
Jimbo Taylor
Oklahoma City, OK
"I am a lab guy at heart, but love my DS pups!!"
Oklahoma City, OK
"I am a lab guy at heart, but love my DS pups!!"
- Christie M
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1279
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:03 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Love my striped beasts.
Re: Hello from Oklahoma City, OK
You were in the right place - you just deserve your own thread! Welcome to the forum!
Christie Meyer
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com
Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com
Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
-
labman
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:41 am
- Tell us about yourself: I am a big duck hunter and a lab guy at heart but love my new Dutchie Pups!!
Re: Hello from Oklahoma City, OK
Thank you, and I am sure I will really enjoy learning from all the great experience you all will have to offer!
Jimbo Taylor
Oklahoma City, OK
"I am a lab guy at heart, but love my DS pups!!"
Oklahoma City, OK
"I am a lab guy at heart, but love my DS pups!!"
- vneerland
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1547
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
- Tell us about yourself: *
- Location: Tex@s
Re: Hello from Oklahoma City, OK
Hello Labman Jim, welcome aboard.
Judith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds 
- turnnburn52984
- Training Dog
- Posts: 274
- Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:12 am
- Tell us about yourself: Lifelong animal person- I professionally trained horses before my children were born. New to DS's, but not new to high drive working dogs. :) Currently have a 1 1/2 yr old DS, Koenig, and a 2 yr old English Pointer Sara. They are both rescues. Oh yes, I work at a multi species non-profit animal rescue, on Bainbridge Island, WA
Want to know anything else, just ask! - Location: Tacoma, WA
- Aztechalo
- Puppy
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:01 am
- Tell us about yourself: I live in North Monterey County, CA with my husband, three step kids, one gorgeous and wonderful Dutch Shepherd and a whole bunch of livestock type animals. The humans are into sustainable farming, the dog is into chasing deer and digging up gophers. My day job is an Operations Supervisor at Santa Cruz Regional 911. One of these days, I'm going to get another DS.
- Contact:
Re: Hello from Oklahoma City, OK
Welcome, Jim. I look forward to hearing about your experiences with your DS.
Marsha and Chaos (4 yo, DS)
In all Chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order.
-Carl Jung
In all Chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order.
-Carl Jung
-
leih merigian
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1960
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.
Re: Hello from Oklahoma City, OK
Hey Jimbo!
Welcome...
Welcome...
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:


Facebook page.
