Hi from France
- turnnburn52984
- Training Dog
- Posts: 274
- Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:12 am
- Tell us about yourself: Lifelong animal person- I professionally trained horses before my children were born. New to DS's, but not new to high drive working dogs. :) Currently have a 1 1/2 yr old DS, Koenig, and a 2 yr old English Pointer Sara. They are both rescues. Oh yes, I work at a multi species non-profit animal rescue, on Bainbridge Island, WA
Want to know anything else, just ask! - Location: Tacoma, WA
- vneerland
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1547
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
- Tell us about yourself: *
- Location: Tex@s
Re: Hi from France
Great album Jimmy. Thank you for posting that (where is Marie/Vivax BTW? Is she not here yet?)
I only wished we could determine who is who, since there are so many pictures!
I only wished we could determine who is who, since there are so many pictures!
Judith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds 
- Aztechalo
- Puppy
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:01 am
- Tell us about yourself: I live in North Monterey County, CA with my husband, three step kids, one gorgeous and wonderful Dutch Shepherd and a whole bunch of livestock type animals. The humans are into sustainable farming, the dog is into chasing deer and digging up gophers. My day job is an Operations Supervisor at Santa Cruz Regional 911. One of these days, I'm going to get another DS.
- Contact:
Re: Hi from France
Great photos, welcome!
Marsha and Chaos (4 yo, DS)
In all Chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order.
-Carl Jung
In all Chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order.
-Carl Jung
- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:
Re: Hi from France

Brassaï??
Judith, these people actually gave you credits for the DS history on their HP
- vneerland
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1547
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
- Tell us about yourself: *
- Location: Tex@s
Re: Hi from France
Is it? (Brassai?)
I know you are a secret admirer of his, so I am sure you are correct.
Who gives me credit for the history? Marie Axelson/Vivax? I feel pretty sure that she was nice enough to ask, yes.
I know you are a secret admirer of his, so I am sure you are correct.
Who gives me credit for the history? Marie Axelson/Vivax? I feel pretty sure that she was nice enough to ask, yes.
Judith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds 
- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:
Re: Hi from France
yup, nice "thank you" on the bottom of the pagevneerland wrote:Is it? (Brassai?)
I know you are a secret admirer of his, so I am sure you are correct.![]()
Who gives me credit for the history? Marie Axelson/Vivax? I feel pretty sure that she was nice enough to ask, yes.
This is Brassaï for sure, I'm not entirely sure about that pic Jimmy posted, could be Cow-Boy FDG too

- jimmy
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:26 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Working dutch shepherd breeder
- Location: France
- Contact:
Re: Hi from France
The first picture is Tam-Tam. You will notice that he have a ornge leg, because he was decorated with colors of Holand for his golden jubilé !
The second picture is Brassaï.
The second picture is Brassaï.
- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:


Facebook page.
