Hello everyone my name is Christina and I don't own a Dutch shepherd yet but I am
Very interested in having one on the future. I have only met one and she was amazing. I think they are beautiful and intelligent. So here's to learning more about them!!
Hello from Arizona : )
-
Christy2201
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:04 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I live in Arizona. I am married with two children, two dogs and three horses.
My dogs are Montana(Aussie/border collie) and Primo(lab/springer). We are a busy active family that enjoys the outdoors.
I am very interested in learning more about the dutch shepherd. I have only met one and she was amazing : )
Hello from Arizona : )
~ Christina~
-
leih merigian
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1960
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.
Re: Hello from Arizona : )
Welcome.
Hope you get to meet some more of them!
Hope you get to meet some more of them!
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
- Christie M
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1279
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:03 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Love my striped beasts.
Re: Hello from Arizona : )
Hi Christy,
Great name by the way
Please take a moment and visit the User Control Panel and create a signature including your name. It will make things easier as we go along!
We would love to hear about your previous encounter with a Dutch. Obviously they are dear to everyone here!!
Thank you for joining!!
Great name by the way
We would love to hear about your previous encounter with a Dutch. Obviously they are dear to everyone here!!
Thank you for joining!!
Christie Meyer
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com
Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com
Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
-
Sugars Mom
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1734
- Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:16 am
- Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.
Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!
I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences. - Location: Victoria BC
- Schlussdibusti
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1040
- Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:25 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I adopted a DS
- felixone123
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1076
- Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:08 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Rescued our first DS male on Dec 27, 2011. Approx 4 yrs. Rescued from NADSR. His name is Odin. Adopted a 2nd DS from NADSR June 27, 2012. Kai - 6 months.
- Location: Fishkill, NY


Facebook page.