New shepherd owner uk

For our new members to introduce themselves
Post Reply
welsh shepherd
Just Whelped
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:30 am
Tell us about yourself: 37,welsh,one rescued dutch shepard,15months old had 2 litters

New shepherd owner uk

Post by welsh shepherd »

Hi
Two weeks ago i rescued a DS who was being used for breading,she is between 15 and 18 months old black with a white front.
she has been to the vets today and is 28kg ,it has taken this long to gain her trust and tame the aggression she had.
I also brushed and washed her today and let her sleep in front of the fire.

She is now no more than 2ft from me when i am sat down and glued to me if i am on the move,she loves the car.

I find her very clever and easy to teach, we went for our first walk today (2 miles) and by the end of the walk she was sitting at curbs and waiting to be told to cross.

anyway to me, i am 37 i live in wales UK, in the middle of know where,i work as an engineer and enjoy mountain biking.

gaz

p.s i love my DS to bits already
User avatar
Childsey1
Puppy
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:55 pm
Tell us about yourself: My name is Paul childs
I have neo x American bulldog bitch, male Boerboel and now a 18week old ducth herder bitch.
I'm a carpenter by trade with a strong passion for dogs

Re: New shepherd owner uk

Post by Childsey1 »

Hello gaz,
I'm Paul from London. Just got a ds female two weeks ago from america, she is 18 weeks olds.
Fair play mate giving your ds a new home, I can't believe how easy they are to train
Good luck with her
Paul
Paul, Buckinghamshire, uk
Post Reply