Here is a video I took this morning of Stella and my daughter Vivian.... she's really doing great at giving the baby some space after a quick kiss or two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMTr6gOcsH8
cute video
- katm4110
- Green Dog
- Posts: 220
- Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:36 pm
- Tell us about yourself: about to adopt first dog.... 3 year old Dutch Shepherd from a rescue.... looking for tips!
cute video
Laura, stay at home mom to 5 human babies, and two rescue dogs Stella (DS) and Nico (brindled hound mix?)
- Dutchringgirl
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 5692
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
Re: cute video
that is so adorable !!! Stella looks very comfortable and secure, she dosnt seem nervous or insecure.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT




- Choochi
- Training Dog
- Posts: 350
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:16 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Love dogs and training.
- Location: Toronto, ON
- felixone123
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1076
- Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:08 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Rescued our first DS male on Dec 27, 2011. Approx 4 yrs. Rescued from NADSR. His name is Odin. Adopted a 2nd DS from NADSR June 27, 2012. Kai - 6 months.
- Location: Fishkill, NY
Re: cute video
so sweet!! Stella seems like a sweetheart!! Vivian is beautiful and love her name!!
Barbara, Odin & Kai
- Schlussdibusti
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1040
- Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:25 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I adopted a DS
- katm4110
- Green Dog
- Posts: 220
- Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:36 pm
- Tell us about yourself: about to adopt first dog.... 3 year old Dutch Shepherd from a rescue.... looking for tips!
Re: cute video
Thanks everyone! She was meant to be with children she knows they are little and need to be handled with care and watched over. Stella is never nervous or anxious at home. She is always super chill here. It's when we go somewhere that she gets anxiety..... but considering all the traveling she did to get from the shelter in OK to the rescue in IL that's understandable!
Vivian was named after Vivian Vance (who played Ethel on I Love Lucy!) I love classic names.... even Stella got one
Vivian was named after Vivian Vance (who played Ethel on I Love Lucy!) I love classic names.... even Stella got one
Laura, stay at home mom to 5 human babies, and two rescue dogs Stella (DS) and Nico (brindled hound mix?)
- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:


Facebook page.