Hi from Holland

For our new members to introduce themselves
Post Reply
K9Demi
Just Whelped
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:18 pm
Tell us about yourself: My name is Guus and I am 32 years. Right now I'm eight years active in dog sports. I have a dutch Shepherd of almost 3 years. I am now in full training for his first certificate.
Contact:

Hi from Holland

Post by K9Demi »

Hello all,

I'm Guus, 32 years old. Are the dogs since 2002 active in sports. 've Got a Dutch shepherd of almost 3 years.
For this I had the first two Dutchmen of the police came and the two from a colleague.
Have since May this year with a dog K9noja association founded called K9 Team South Holland South.
Image
This is a picture of me and my dog
User avatar
icvanstra
Working Dog
Posts: 1153
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 am
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

Re: Hi from Holland

Post by icvanstra »

Welcome to the forum Guus.
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
    - Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
    - Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
User avatar
k9noja
Just Whelped
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:28 am
Tell us about yourself: Im 35 years old, married whit childerens, im from holland and working as a security K9 officer
Location: holland
Contact:

Re: Hi from Holland

Post by k9noja »

hi there buddy ;)
leih merigian
Working Dog
Posts: 1960
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Re: Hi from Holland

Post by leih merigian »

Welcome!

What a gorgeous dog! I just love her face :D .
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
K9Demi
Just Whelped
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:18 pm
Tell us about yourself: My name is Guus and I am 32 years. Right now I'm eight years active in dog sports. I have a dutch Shepherd of almost 3 years. I am now in full training for his first certificate.
Contact:

Re: Hi from Holland

Post by K9Demi »

It`s not a HER it`s a Male sorry
User avatar
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s

Re: Hi from Holland

Post by vneerland »

Zoooo. Dat zijn lekker dikke harsens. :mrgreen: (van de hond) Ik denk dat ik de bloedlijn wel kan raden, maar verras ons eens. :D
Welcome Guus.
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
K9Demi
Just Whelped
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:18 pm
Tell us about yourself: My name is Guus and I am 32 years. Right now I'm eight years active in dog sports. I have a dutch Shepherd of almost 3 years. I am now in full training for his first certificate.
Contact:

Re: Hi from Holland

Post by K9Demi »

Yes hi has a very big head. Demi is coming from Fonskehome. Dis is his dad.
Image

Demi is a very nice dog for the femalie, hi is very social for the kids. But sometime you must have a instruction book for him if you want to train whit him :D .

Sorry for my English its not so very good.
User avatar
k9noja
Just Whelped
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:28 am
Tell us about yourself: Im 35 years old, married whit childerens, im from holland and working as a security K9 officer
Location: holland
Contact:

Re: Hi from Holland

Post by k9noja »

K9Demi wrote:But sometime you must have a instruction book for him if you want to train whit him :D .
not only for your dog :twisted:
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Hi from Holland

Post by Marjolein »

'Hoi!
I have seen Fonske in Holland, at a searchdog practice day, nice dog! And a Fonske son, maybe it was you? in Reek?
Image
User avatar
turnnburn52984
Training Dog
Posts: 274
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:12 am
Tell us about yourself: Lifelong animal person- I professionally trained horses before my children were born. New to DS's, but not new to high drive working dogs. :) Currently have a 1 1/2 yr old DS, Koenig, and a 2 yr old English Pointer Sara. They are both rescues. Oh yes, I work at a multi species non-profit animal rescue, on Bainbridge Island, WA

Want to know anything else, just ask!
Location: Tacoma, WA

Re: Hi from Holland

Post by turnnburn52984 »

Welcome! Beautiful dog, I love his fathers markings!
Kelly
Image
Koenig
User avatar
k9katet
Training Dog
Posts: 443
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:04 pm
Tell us about yourself: We current own 1 Dutch Shepherd - ThunderHawk's Child of Lilith "Mazikeen"
And we have loved and lost 3 - Vrijheid's Amie "Vada", Vrijheid's Hafwen "Letty" and Sather's High On Life "Narcotic".
We train/compete in mondioring and agility.
Location: Minnesota
Contact:

Re: Hi from Holland

Post by k9katet »

Great picture of the 2 of you!
Heather Sather & Mazikeen
http://www.k9katet.com
Post Reply